ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Petition To Release One Nation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2003, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Petition To Release One Nation

There is a a petition to have "One Nation" released in the original form that Tupac "Makaveli" Shakur wanted it to be released. The One Nation project would have been history making and game changing. The petition is to Amaru, Tha Row, Interscope & Duck Down records. For more information and to sign the petition visit:
One Nation Petition

Credit: HitEmUp.Com

This is the much talked about One Nation album from Tupac Shakur.....A Collaboration between East and West Coast that would have changed the game...It was his masterpiece he was workin' on before he died but was never able to release it...This is a petition to have the original "One Nation" released...No remixes...No editing...No bullshit like "Better Dayz"...The original version...Unaltered and released with 2Pac's vision...

I think it is imperative to have this album released in its original version for Pac's image has been altered and there are alot of rappers today who clearly steal from what Pac brough to the game.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 31 May 2003, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Wouldn't it be kind of weird if this album was released shorty before the supposed date of his return?
Old 31 May 2003, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

True Stick...It's more than likely hype...Alot of Pac fans know about the 7th Day Theory...Alot of Non-Pac Fans know about it as well...Something like an "Original" Pac album with some hype on the date of his death/return would be huge...Will it happen...Probably not....Afeni wants nothin' to do with Pac's street image...She shuts it out and throws Mya on his record instead....I was so dissapointed with Better Dayz...And then Em...50 and Ja throw around Pac like some whore...I just wish he was still alive to keep the game honest....

9 Times....
Old 31 May 2003, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Slash said in post # :
True Stick...It's more than likely hype...Alot of Pac fans know about the 7th Day Theory...Alot of Non-Pac Fans know about it as well...Something like an "Original" Pac album with some hype on the date of his death/return would be huge...Will it happen...Probably not....Afeni wants nothin' to do with Pac's street image...She shuts it out and throws Mya on his record instead....I was so dissapointed with Better Dayz...And then Em...50 and Ja throw around Pac like some whore...I just wish he was still alive to keep the game honest....
Yeah, the hype of all that combined would be HUGE.

I was never a big fan of his, but he did have some damn good songs that I can listen to at any given moment. Some of the more recent shit that has been released is just trash.

I don't think I've really heard any of the songs that Em, 50 and Ja have done but it is pretty fucked up to use his shit for a feud. Especially for Ja to use after some of the weak ass collaborations and shitty songs he's put out. At least Em has made some great albums (I don't know about 50 cuz the stuff I've heard from him I haven't cared much for or it got played out real quick).

An original version of what was his vision and his masterpiece would be huge for rap overall. East and west collaborating could have possibly put an end to all the feuding, and if it were to be released now, it could possibly do the same for the rap game. If not stop it, maybe cool it down somewhat. This petition has my signature.
Old 31 May 2003, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Thanxs Stick....I like the AV...LOL...You're right about Ja and Em/50.... Even Fatal (Formerly of The Outlawz) who was with 2Pac joined Ja to diss 50...But Napolean (Formerly of The Outlawz) left because the Outlawz were set to do a song with Ja...Whom he considered a Pac biter...So even among Pac's best friends...There is division...All I know is his name is bein' used to further other people's careers...Not his own legacy

9 Times....
Old 31 May 2003, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I think, 2Pac's dead.