ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Will someone marry me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2003, 12:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Will someone marry me?

Please? I'll be the bride
Old 31 May 2003, 12:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Talking

How about KK lol.
Old 31 May 2003, 12:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well y' know Steve I am a recognised Minister..I have no idea what the hell you're talking about but yeah Pastor Durden would be happy to do it!
Old 31 May 2003, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
How about KK lol.

He's being a bastard and is scared to get married.
Old 31 May 2003, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post # :

He's being a bastard and is scared to get married.

"Well maby if you ask him really nice?" lol.
Old 31 May 2003, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

No i asked him all night last night. And he still sayds no.

So you could marry me?
Old 31 May 2003, 12:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

That was directed to me right? the last part I mean..if so then yes I can marry you
Old 31 May 2003, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

.... Sorry guys but I don't plan to get hitched ntil I finaly get with a girl from Japan.
Old 31 May 2003, 12:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
That was directed to me right? the last part I mean..if so then yes I can marry you

Ok ill marry you
Old 31 May 2003, 12:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I can't belive you're dumping me for that tramp Tyler! I'm gonna kick yer ass now!
Old 31 May 2003, 01:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

Sorry Tyler is my newe man
Old 31 May 2003, 01:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

No no I said I could marry you! as in marry you and someone else! lol I'm the Priest not the partner!
Old 31 May 2003, 01:17 PM   #13 (permalink)

Damn it now no one will
Old 31 May 2003, 01:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

WTF is going on?
Old 31 May 2003, 01:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Default Ok, what the hell...

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
No no I said I could marry you! as in marry you and someone else! lol I'm the Priest not the partner!
Ok, I feel bad for steave.... and since I am the "ICON of what is differant" and this is just the internet... "Steave McQueen, I'll be your bride" but... it must be before or after June 8th. but NOT on that day "ok."