ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LMFAO @ Charlie Brown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2003, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Angry LMFAO @ Charlie Brown

LOL, I went over to visit PW and i see that the OT is spammed up by a poster named Charlie Brown, who was actually KAM.

about 30 threads making fun of Tracey, LMAO, PW can't stop KAM
Old 30 May 2003, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Charlie was banned.......so I changed Ips and made Allmighty Bruce.......he was banned so I changed IPs and made Casper......those mods are quicker on the Bann button.....Im on broadband and I only got in like 6 posts with each......LMAO

Ill be back in a few days.....but ill create a name and talk wrestling....and then go to off topic....they will have no Idea is me!! Unless I have already done that!!!

Old 30 May 2003, 07:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
KAM Manson said in post # :
Charlie was banned.......so I changed Ips and made Allmighty Bruce.......he was banned so I changed IPs and made Casper......those mods are quicker on the Bann button.....Im on broadband and I only got in like 6 posts with each......LMAO

Ill be back in a few days.....but ill create a name and talk wrestling....and then go to off topic....they will have no Idea is me!! Unless I have already done that!!!
Are you a MOD at PW.com KAM???
Old 30 May 2003, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
U.F.C. said in post # :

Are you a MOD at PW.com KAM???
LOL Yea right......they wouldnt allow me to be mod if I paid them.....nor would I ever be. I hate mods....and If I ever was one it shure in the hell wouldnt be there

Old 30 May 2003, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I to have returned Kam.....hells about to break loose...oh wait i've been there for .....*stops to edit the slip up*

Old 30 May 2003, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

^ Are you serious?
Old 30 May 2003, 07:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

........*walks away whistling*

Old 30 May 2003, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

fuck PW