ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What was the funniest thing ever to happen to you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2003, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default What was the funniest thing ever to happen to you?

Spill!
Old 30 May 2003, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

You first.
Old 30 May 2003, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Ok. I guess it would have to be the time when I spilled my drink on me and I had to go through work all day like that, and just hearing some of the comments from customers. Some of the things which they said (I can't remember exactly what they said) made it funny, Just because these were customers you NEVER expect to hear those remarks from.
That is what makes it funny.

This may not sound or be funny to you, but you had to be there!
Old 31 May 2003, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

nothing. i am not a man of humour. nah j/k cant think of it.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

during my freshman year of college me and my friends would go to bars or clubs or parties and make bets with each other as to see who could use the cheesiest pick up lines on girls. One time my friend Matt gave me this line to use on a girl. So I go up to this girl and I say to her I was going to tell you a joke that'll make your tits fall off. But it looks like somebody beat me to it. Safe to say I got a whole bottle of Coors light dumped over my head and a slap to the face.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 03:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by RJ Suave
during my freshman year of college me and my friends would go to bars or clubs or parties and make bets with each other as to see who could use the cheesiest pick up lines on girls. One time my friend Matt gave me this line to use on a girl. So I go up to this girl and I say to her I was going to tell you a joke that'll make your tits fall off. But it looks like somebody beat me to it. Safe to say I got a whole bottle of Coors light dumped over my head and a slap to the face.
That is pretty funny...

The funniest thing that happened was just this past week at school,well I did not find it funny actually but my friend did.It was lucnh time and I was done getting my lunch and while up the steps I trip and everything out of my hands fall out even my cd player.I did not get hurt too bad just a little scratch on the knee and my cd player jsut a few scratches on it,I did not care if I got hurt I was worried about my cd player.

Later in the day when I walked into my class to get something some guy asked "Are you the guy who tripped at lunch?",I did not answer but he obviously knew it was me.

Like I said I did not find it very funny but I hope you guys get a good chuckle out of it.