ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hey you..yes you the insomniac

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2003, 02:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Hey you..yes you the insomniac

Hardy,Ryan,Ice,WLS,CDWC...why are you here at this time? do you have insomnia like me?
Old 30 May 2003, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

My head is fucking killing me... fire is running through my painful, raging thoughts and the only thing I can see is blood.
Old 30 May 2003, 02:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Oh...well maybe we should all sit down and play clue!
Old 30 May 2003, 02:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im uh heh heh, nevermind i shouldnt say.
Old 30 May 2003, 02:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Aw go on Steve..do tell..I haven't slept in 3 days shit wait that ain't funny..
Old 30 May 2003, 02:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Oh...well maybe we should all sit down and play clue!
OK...

(points a gun at Hardy and shoots him in the head)

I did it... in the living room... with the 45.

I win! So what now?
Old 30 May 2003, 02:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

uh you can go to a 24 store and shop if you like..but clean yourself off 1st huh..brain fragments ain't cool!
Old 30 May 2003, 02:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

thats not nice

oh and im getting kids nude pics from AIM chatrooms.

NOw whos sick and twisted???
Old 30 May 2003, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

lmao
Old 30 May 2003, 02:32 AM   #10 (permalink)

Im not kidding
Old 30 May 2003, 02:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Right... either way I'm about to make yet another bold attempt at sleep. Pray I succeed...
Old 30 May 2003, 02:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

nah i know you weren't..i was laughing at them gullible kids for believing that you'd send em candy.

later ryan
Old 30 May 2003, 02:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

hell with this i'm going to the "zeven eelevin"
Old 30 May 2003, 02:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

hey boys. What's up?

and Stevie, why am I not on your little respect list? Is it that you don't like me?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 30 May 2003, 02:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Hey Bleak..I'm about to die of exhaustion..part from that same ole same ole