ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Some People Say......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2003, 01:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow Some People Say......

Some people say,girls are like poisons.Nobody knows what they want or think when they talk.They are willing to be an angel although they are devils just to get what they want.But as soon as they've got it,and had enough of it,they'll just leave or create a silly problem to run away.Some will try in various kind of ways to get the guys,but as soon as the guys fall for them,they'll start to brag and let the guys to be like slaves or control them.

Some say,they are just selfish.They always try to get the best in their lives.When they find something better than they already have,they'll go for that better one.And they can be the undisputed bitch at times if they want.And they won't tell what they really want,they will just keep it in themselves and see if the guys can give it to them or not.And they talk like they know everything and like to judge things very easily.They also will get boring with what they have very easily.They also can abase or say something bad about the person that they don't even know.They like people looking at them than they looking at people.They can be good in front of you,but can say such a bad thing behind you.Sometimes they can just destroy a person's image by talking.And some will behave like the most beautiful women in the world although they look like crap.Which means,it's hard for them to realize their ownselves.

And some say,almost all or all the girls like to be incharge of their own lives.Even in their married lives.....

Above here are what some people could find in girls nowadays.But my question is,do you agree or disagree?

Last edited by Sasquatch; 30 May 2003 at 01:25 AM.
Old 30 May 2003, 01:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

You're my new hired shrink!

Old 30 May 2003, 01:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Umm.... Agree?
Old 30 May 2003, 01:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Some People Say......

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :
Some people say,girls are like poisons.Nobody knows what they want or think when they talk.They are willing to be an angel although they are devils just to get what they want.But as soon as they've got it,and had enough of it,they'll just leave or create a silly problem to run away.Some will try in various kind of ways to get the guys,but as soon as the guys fall for them,they'll start to brag and let the guys to be like slaves or control them.

Some say,they are just selfish.They always try to get the best in their lives.When they find something better than they already have,they'll go for that better one.And they can be the undisputed bitch at times if they want.And they won't tell what they really want,they will just keep it in themselves and see if the guys can give it to them or not.And they talk like they know everything and like to judge things very easily.They also will get boring with what they have very easily.They also can abase or say something bad about the person that they don't even know.They like people looking at them than they looking at people.They can be good in front of you,but can say such a bad thing behind you.Sometimes they can just destroy a person's image by talking.And some will behave like the most beautiful women in the world although they look like crap.Which means,it's hard for them to realize their ownselves.

And some say,almost all or all the girls like to be incharge of their own life.Even in their married life.....

Above here are what some people could find in girls nowadays.But my question is,do you agree or disagree?
What did you just say? I have no idea what you just said. I guess I agree or something...
Old 30 May 2003, 01:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Re: Some People Say......

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :

What did you just say? I have no idea what you just said. I guess I agree or something...
You don't understand Evil-Ryan?It's all about how girls attitudes are and how some of them behave to guys normally.

Old 30 May 2003, 01:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

that's too long to read. girls are weird or something. yes, they are

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 May 2003, 01:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Re: Re: Some People Say......

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :

You don't understand Evil-Ryan?It's all about how girls attitudes are and how some of them behave to guys normally.
Again... I am not comprehending. I drank ALOT last night and now I'm feeling like shit. So right now the only thing I understand is violence.
Old 30 May 2003, 01:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
that's too long to read. girls are weird or something. yes, they are
Good

Old 30 May 2003, 01:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Some People Say......

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :

Again... I am not comprehending. I drank ALOT last night and now I'm feeling like shit. So right now the only thing I understand is violence.
Get some sleep

Old 30 May 2003, 01:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Ok long story short

he's saying that women *most* lie, and manipulate to get their way and once they find something better they move on, women basically use men like a food chain, always moving up to the top no matter who they hurt or how bad and they'll do what it takes to get what they want

Old 30 May 2003, 01:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^oh, that's cuz thier mothers taught that to them

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 May 2003, 01:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Ange Gothique said in post # :
Ok long story short

he's saying that women *most* lie, and manipulate to get their way and once they find something better they move on, women basically use men like a food chain, always moving up to the top no matter who they hurt or how bad and they'll do what it takes to get what they want
Oh in that case, hell yeah I agree! Dammit, I say we kill 'em! All of them! WE should go out now and, uh aaaaannnd... ummm, who are we talking about killing again?
Old 30 May 2003, 01:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Common denominator stereotype..that's not women that can be anybody..no doubt some are like that but that goes the exact same route for men..so I disagree.
Old 30 May 2003, 01:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Meh....women are like the cult. They tell you want they want you to hear, you feel for them and next thing you know they've moved on to give the same song and dance to the next person up the food chain.

Old 30 May 2003, 01:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Ange Gothique said in post #10 :
Ok long story short

Quote:
XDS said in post #11 :
^oh, that's cuz thier mothers taught that to them
That's what Cynthia's mom has tried to teach Cynthia. That's the reason she banned us from seeing each other. I guess she felt Cynthia could do better than having me, so she banned us from each other in hopes Cynthia finding someone else. So fucked up.