ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

"They're playing our song"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default "They're playing our song"

Past or present relationships people will have "their song"..you know how it goes..one with sentimentality or some event with that person that makes you remember that song,be it a Prom or whatever lots of couples have "their song".

So past or present what is/has been your song with your partner?
Old 29 May 2003, 11:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

havent had a significant other to have a song with yet
Old 29 May 2003, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road

Me and my x-girlfriend roxanne broak up and got together 3 times, and our song was allways: I'll make love to you by Boyz 2 Men.
Old 29 May 2003, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Cynthia and I had a couple songs like:

112 - Anywhere
Maxwell - Fortunate
Usher - U Got It Bad

Since I haven't seen her for a while, I have become more fond of 'love' songs. I have about 30 random songs on my comp that I have heard that reminded me of her and I plan on making it into a CD for when I can see her again one day.

I can almost guarantee the songs I have on here will become 'our' songs. I just hope....that I can see her one day and give her the CDs....
Old 30 May 2003, 12:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Anything RHCP. We are die hard RHCP fans. Especially at night we play ''Can't Stop"
Old 30 May 2003, 12:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Me and my left-hand have a few songs we like to uh... ''dance'' to. Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere, Linkin Park - Breaking Old Habits and Godsmack - I Stand Alone.
Old 30 May 2003, 12:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post

Since I haven't seen her for a while, I have become more fond of 'love' songs. I have about 30 random songs on my comp that I have heard that reminded me of her and I plan on making it into a CD for when I can see her again one day.

I can almost guarantee the songs I have on here will become 'our' songs. I just hope....that I can see her one day and give her the CDs.... [/B]

I do the exact same thing. As for our songs damn there are many:
K-Ci and JoJo-All my Life
Luther Vandross-I'd Rather
Daniel Bedingfield-If you're not the one
Marc Anthony-You Sang to me
Enrique and Lionel Ritchie-To Love a Woman
Bryan Adams-Everything I do

just to name a few.
Old 30 May 2003, 12:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

nessa carlton-1000 miles

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 May 2003, 12:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
The Game -H- said in post # :
Me and my left-hand have a few songs we like to uh... ''dance'' to. Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere, Linkin Park - Breaking Old Habits and Godsmack - I Stand Alone.
Too much aggression man..once you get beyond mutual masturbation I'm sure you'll find some music that's a little more serene..can't imagine finding "IIIIIIIII STAND ALONE!!" too romantic,buuut whatever floats your boat I suppose.
Old 30 May 2003, 12:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Guns and roses - November rain
Old 30 May 2003, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Angel-Aerosmith serious relationship number 2
This Kiss-Faith Hill serious relationship number 1
most recent failed relationship there was no song...songs indicate soul and The soulstealer had no soul of her own which is why she attempted to steal the souls of others

Old 30 May 2003, 12:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Ah mines would be Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye..there are some others but that's the main song for us.
Old 30 May 2003, 12:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
Angel-Aerosmith serious relationship number 2
This Kiss-Faith Hill serious relationship number 1
most recent failed relationship there was no song...songs indicate soul and The soulstealer had no soul of her own which is why she attempted to steal the souls of others

so buddy since I pimped Adriana off to you last night what are my chances with this so-called SoulStealer of yours? You think you can put a good word in for me?
Old 30 May 2003, 12:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
MyOwnPrison said in post # :

so buddy since I pimped Adriana off to you last night what are my chances with this so-called SoulStealer of yours? You think you can put a good word in for me?
dude you didnt need to pimp Adriana off to me for that...you could have had The soulstealer for a pack of gum...hell a piece of a gum...and if you didnt have a piece right then just promise me you'll give me a piece of gum someday...and even then I don't think I'd care

Old 30 May 2003, 01:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The song for all of my relationships is Metallica's rendition of "Die Die My Darling" It just seems right...