ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If You Could Be The President For One Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow If You Could Be The President For One Day

What would you do if you could be the president for one day?Will you do some changes if you can?Or will you have fun with lots of girls or something?What would you do?

REst iN PEace....

Old 29 May 2003, 09:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I would fuck Monica Lewinski....................shes hot.

Old 29 May 2003, 09:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

yeah, first I'd end all this war bullshit and have George W. Bush stoned to death. Then I'd send sums of money to all the countries the US ever fucked with and apologize to them. Then I'd invite the leaders from all the other countries for a kickass party at the white house. Then I'd build a great wall on the mexican border so that all those dirty bastards who try to crawl into our country can't. I'd also have a ton of snipers set up on my great wall and because the wall has no gates no one from the US would be able to enter that dirty hellhole Mexico. Then I'd legalize drugs, and abortions and put more money into education and job oppertunities. I'd also replace the current cabinet of really old rednecks with college kids who look smart.
Old 29 May 2003, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
The Game -H- said in post # :
yeah, first I'd end all this war bullshit and have George W. Bush stoned to death. Then I'd send sums of money to all the countries the US ever fucked with and apologize to them. Then I'd invite the leaders from all the other countries for a kickass party at the white house. Then I'd build a great wall on the mexican border so that all those dirty bastards who try to crawl into our country can't. I'd also have a ton of snipers set up on my great wall and because the wall has no gates no one from the US would be able to enter that dirty hellhole Mexico. Then I'd legalize drugs, and abortions and put more money into education and job oppertunities. I'd also replace the current cabinet of really old rednecks with college kids who look smart.

EXCELLENT!

Old 29 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would decree that my girlfriend's mom could no longer keep us apart
Old 29 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
KAM Manson said in post # :
I would fuck Monica Lewinski....................shes hot.
I think you should fuck yourself

Old 29 May 2003, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I would use the fateful day 9/11 to further our own government's political agenda and begin a war with countries where the gain would be soley ours...I would first...Declare war on the terrorists who committed these attrocities...I would then declare war on any country that harpours these terrorists....Then I would declare war on any conutry that MIGHT harpour terrorists...Then...I declare war on countries that MIGHT have weapons of Mass Destruction...Then...I declare war on countries that have an oil deposit vastly larger than any other country...I then produce a tax cut that gives relief to all those poor rich people who have a hard time payin' those taxes but I make sure to keep the flow of illegal drugs comin' into the country so the minority kill themselves and we are finally rid of them...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 29 May 2003, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Slash said in post # :
I would use the fateful day 9/11 to further our own government's political agenda and begin a war with countries where the gain would be soley ours...I would first...Declare war on the terrorists who committed these attrocities...I would then declare war on any country that harpours these terrorists....Then I would declare war on any conutry that MIGHT harpour terrorists...Then...I declare war on countries that MIGHT have weapons of Mass Destruction...Then...I declare war on countries that have an oil deposit vastly larger than any other country...I then produce a tax cut that gives relief to all those poor rich people who have a hard time payin' those taxes but I make sure to keep the flow of illegal drugs comin' into the country so the minority kill themselves and we are finally rid of them...

I think I've seen that avatar before

Old 29 May 2003, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yep....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 29 May 2003, 09:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :

I think you should fuck yourself
I do. Its called masterbation you idiot!!!

Old 30 May 2003, 12:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
KAM Manson said in post # :

I do. Its called masterbation you idiot!!!

Nah,you should fuck your ass hole with your own dick!YOU IDIOT!!

Old 30 May 2003, 12:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Umm ok Phenom. Why are you flaming KAM? He didn't flame you or anything. All he did was say he would fuck that slutbag Lewinsky. I don't see any reason why that would offend you. Next flame from you Phenom, and you're gone for 24 hours.
Old 30 May 2003, 12:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

If I were president I'd take internet access away from people who dont deserve it
-tho if I were president for just one day that means I only have one day to live so I'd take over the playboy manison with my army

hell yeah

btw it means I'd only be alive for 1 day cause..a presidential term is 4 yrs and getting impeached after 1 day is unprecedented

Old 30 May 2003, 01:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Umm ok Phenom. Why are you flaming KAM? He didn't flame you or anything. All he did was say he would fuck that slutbag Lewinsky. I don't see any reason why that would offend you. Next flame from you Phenom, and you're gone for 24 hours.
EviL EnTers.....

Just taking revenge for what he used to do.Alright I'll stop here..

Old 30 May 2003, 01:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

slash for prez

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!