ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Rob Schnieder....Underrated or Untalented?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Rob Schnieder....Underrated or Untalented?

Okay, so I was watching Deuce Bigalow on TV the other night. If I remember vividly, that movie didn't do SPECTACULARLY well when it was released in theatres in December 1999. It placed only third in the box office. The style of comedy was somewhat intelligent, but very reminescent of another one of his flicks, "The Animal", released in June 2001. Ironically enough, that movie also didn't rank any higher than third in box-office grossing (sure it was head-to-head with Pearl Harbour, but still). His latest movie, "The Hot Chick", didn't exactly break any records either.

So what's up with Rob Schneider? Why don't his movies draw? His buddy and partner Adam Sandler packs the theater everytime. Almost everything Sandler has starred in has turned to gold (nobody here say the words "Little" or "Nicky" please).

But Schneider, for some reason, just doesn't draw an audience. What's wrong with him? Is he untalented, unfunny, or does he just have problesm with picking the right night to open his films? Or is the writing in his movies reminenescent of the whole "monkeys on typewriters" scenario?

What's your opinion of Rob Schneider?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 May 2003, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Schneider = YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Duece was pretty funny imo. But his stuff is so stupid, ppl don't see it till it's on tv. He just hasn't gotten the breakout comedy. Although Farley and Spade did the same crap and got a lot bigger audience.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 May 2003, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
Schneider = YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Duece was pretty funny imo. But his stuff is so stupid, ppl don't see it till it's on tv. He just hasn't gotten the breakout comedy. Although Farley and Spade did the same crap and got a lot bigger audience.

Hey Exo, thanks again for "you know what".

Once I'm back into the OT I'm'a start using it.

Thanks for the laughs buddy!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 May 2003, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I like Rob , he just isnt as good as Sandler. Still deuce is one of my all time fav movies.
Old 29 May 2003, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

he just needs a break through comedy cuz really all he had was the ofice guy bit on snl that was all his the others did a lot of stuff so he has to work a little harder at it cuz think about it sandler wasnt that good an actor i mean happy gilmore billy madison were low par he didnt really hit it off til waterboy and big daddy
Old 29 May 2003, 11:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I like Schneider..but I think he's maybe aiming for the wrong type of comedy movies..I loved Deuce Bigelow and didn't really find his other movies all that fantastic..in my view he plays the goofy sidekick character better than the limelight star..Super Mario Bros,Double Dragon,Surf Ninja's,Knock Off..see where I'm going with this..his earlier movies where he was restricted yet still was there to make ample impact..in my mind he excels at this level..I can't see him drawing the crowds that Sandler draws..I'm not sure why though because I don't really rate Sandler that far above him if at all.The Hot Chick I won't waste my time with and Deuce Bigelow:Electric Jiggalo will probably sour the taste of the first film..to me Rob's just a little out of his depth..remedial success seems to do him more favors rather than venturing for Carrey status.
Old 30 May 2003, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

he was in super mario bros???
Old 30 May 2003, 04:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Some of his movies were ok. I think most people just watch them to see where Adam Sandler will turn up next!
Old 30 May 2003, 05:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Schneider was my old nickname back in Massachusetts...