ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Live CD's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Live CD's...

A lot of people either love or hate live cds. So are you the kind thats likes them, or hates them?
Old 29 May 2003, 02:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like them. Usually more than the studio recordings.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 May 2003, 02:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

depends on the band. Some are good live and some are horrible.
Old 29 May 2003, 02:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I haven't heard too many live CDs, but one that is in my top 10 of greatest albums ever has to be Nirvana Unplugged in New York. That album is amazing. Every single song on it is phenomenal and I can listen to it straight through many many times in a row.
Old 29 May 2003, 04:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Guns N' Roses: Live Era '87-93....Probably one of the greatest live albums of all-time...If you thought Appetite was hard-rockin'...Just listen to the live cuts of Jungle and Paradise City....

On the other hand...It might be the worst live album of all-time... Guns N' Roses was one of only a handful of bands to make their rep on their live show...Way before they ever had a record deal....
And when Geffen and Interscope got ahold of this CD....All the members 'cept for Axl were so far removed...You really have to wonder if this is Guns N' Roses...No dates...No record bands...Just excerts from the same song put together...This can be seen on Knockin' and on Estranged...Nonetheless...Great album

If anyone thinks this is good....Get hold of Gn'R '88 on MTV....The show MTV pussied out of airin' after seein' what kind of show Gn'R put on....LMFAO....For one moment in time...In the 80's....Guns N' Roses was the greatest band of ALL-TIME....Bar none...Ask no questions....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 29 May 2003, 05:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Skynyrd's "One More From The Road" kicks ass. Best version of "Free Bird."

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 29 May 2003, 07:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^:How bout you!"

Yes, that version rocks.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 May 2003, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Only live CD I own is Metallica S&M, I think its an awsome CD. But I must agree that some bands live sound like shit.
Old 29 May 2003, 07:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I think Pearl Jam has about ten thousand live albums. lol, the one i have is good. I like Live CD's
Old 29 May 2003, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^Check out the Live Shit box set if you get a chance. There's nothing quite like listening to crazy drunk dudes screaming "seek n destroy" in mexico

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 May 2003, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
^Check out the Live Shit box set if you get a chance. There's nothing quite like listening to crazy drunk dudes screaming "seek n destroy" in mexico
I always wanted to get that. I always tell myself i'll get it next week. But I will have it by the end of the year.
Old 29 May 2003, 07:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I got it years ago with the videos and all the extras. It's pretty crazy. I don't know if they still make it like that anymore. In the little music crate package and all.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 May 2003, 07:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
I got it years ago with the videos and all the extras. It's pretty crazy. I don't know if they still make it like that anymore. In the little music crate package and all.
ya you can still get it. Theyreleased it with DVD's now. They only bad thing though is its not in the crate anymore. I always liked how it looked with the VHS. And another bad thing about it, is that the book doesn't come with and, but a cd rom does so you can put it in your computer and print the book out...which is very stupid.
Old 29 May 2003, 08:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Other than the pictures in the booklet...Everything is so jumbled it's not really a big thing to have...Just copy of letters and memoes and other bullshit....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 29 May 2003, 08:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Slash said in post # :
Other than the pictures in the booklet...Everything is so jumbled it's not really a big thing to have...Just copy of letters and memoes and other bullshit....
Ohhhh ok. I thought it was a actual book.