ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

goodbye to everyone...before i forget to do this

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default goodbye to everyone...before i forget to do this

Sweet Tooth-you've always been there for me as a friend. there is not enough i could ever do to thank you.

Tyler-you rock. my fellow sky divr...lol I ill miss that and much more. thanks fo being supportive

TA-My god girl, ou have a lot of potential...remember what I've told you...things have a way of working out.

Da loo-another guy that just rocks...reminds m of thgood old days ...keep up the good work amigo.

Exodus-you are a very sincere person...if more people would actually stop and listen to you for a moment they'd see that. Stay sweet.

Slyster-i know yo pop by every now and then so I am iding thee farewell, and you have my mil so write.

CB-you're pretty cool, keep it that way

WLS-thanks fo the insight int a ralm hadn't been through.

dogcatcher-bet yu thought I wuld forget about yu eh? Nah....do me a favor okies? remember when you're in a dilema if it doesn't feel right DONT DO IT

Double K-You'd be fun to hang out with in real life...keep your attitude, and have fun!

Steve McQueen-thanks for making me laugh every now and then. you brought back old memories of way back when.

Chamber-you know I don't have to say anything for you to know. Everything has been said and life only gets better. u know what I mean.

Bltz-this whole thing blitz this not your fault and marbles will come to realize that in time

Marbles-its not blitz's fault with what has hapened. believe it or not he is an innocent bystandard. You will someday see ths and understnd what I mean. I hope you find hapiness.

Bloodice (aka blood boy)-you know I don't think much of you. its always been very personal between us. you got what was coming and i even warned you but you didn't listen. you are a lost cause that will remain that way until you earn you can't lie to people and treat them like crap. The truth comes out, it always does though you were affraid i would be your end i wasn't...you did that yourself. good luck in life.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 29 May 2003, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey Sarah Don't be a stranger and whever you need a shoulder to cry on you know you'll have a good friend always. All you have to do it send me an e-mail and I'll answer back you can guarantee that.
Old 29 May 2003, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Bye Sarah. It's been a lot of fun. I'm sure we'll stay in touch over aim, pm, emails or whatever. Have a great summer off, and enjoy it. Good luck with your bf. And good luck in everything you do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 May 2003, 01:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Peace out women your one of the best pwf divas.
Old 29 May 2003, 01:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

And another one bites the dust....

*plays taps*

Good luck Sarah. Take care and I hope you the best in everything you pursue.
Old 29 May 2003, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

bye.
Old 29 May 2003, 02:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Later, Sarah. I enjoyed the motm convos we had.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 29 May 2003, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

wait to my good bye thread

Old 29 May 2003, 05:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
pimpinthebox said in post # :
Later, Sarah. I enjoyed the motm convos we had.
shame on me for leaving out a fellow stickler of intellgence...though I never found he answer to the whole riddle i would not have made you place anythng demeaning in your sig...you've earned my respect.

kurt=sorry if I forgot to mention you as well but you know i think you're cool...it was nice being abe to ask you stupid questions that in some ses had no relevance to th topic at had though you willfully gave me the answers without critizing...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 29 May 2003 at 05:34 PM.
Old 29 May 2003, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You bitch!!! Wheres my goodbye? We interacted a little!!! Ahhhhhh Nevermind.....forget you then. Dont let the door hit you in that big ass of yours on the way out.

LOL JK

Old 29 May 2003, 08:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Seeya

Old 29 May 2003, 08:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I know you'll be here tommorrow but chances are I won't be so I'll PM you with my Adios..Vaya con dios my friend
Old 29 May 2003, 09:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Bye take care

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 29 May 2003, 09:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Later sweetie

Old 29 May 2003, 09:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

bye thanks for laughing at me, i mean with me...