ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

One more reason why Ohio sucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2003, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default One more reason why Ohio sucks

A 13-year-old boy who wanted to make his own version of "Jackass: The Movie" threw a cup of boiling water on his best friend as he slept, causing second-degree burns, police said.

Collin Gaffney was charged with felony assault.

Police Lt. Jeff Spence said Gaffney videotaped the May 19 incident and others in earlier weeks. The boy told police he planned to make his own movie of pranks similar to "Jackass," a movie version of the defunct MTV show.

Gaffney and other boys from this Columbus suburb appear throughout the hourlong video of pranks and stunts. Spence said no one was hurt in the rest of the tape.

The MTV show and movie included a warning against trying stunts at home.

Gaffney's mother, Bernadean Decicco, said she didn't know that the boys were imitating "these stupid TV shows."

"They did many stunts that Collin could have been killed at. Fortunately, he didn't get hurt," she said.

The maximum penalty he could receive in juvenile court is confinement in a youth detention center until age 21.

The father of 14-year-old Shaka Townsend said Collin has apologized, but the Townsend family still decided to press charges.

"We felt that grounding was not appropriate to handle this," Townsend said. "We thought the authorities needed to handle it, that it needed to be official."

remember kids if you're going to throw boiling water on a friend or family member make sure they are awake first

TOPIC ALERT

Have you ever hurt a friend or been hurt by a friend and why did it happen??

Old 28 May 2003, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

That kid imitates Jackass, huh? At first I thought it was that idiot Blitz again, but then I realized it was "Jackass: The Movie" and not "Asscrack: The Movie". There's only a few things Blitz is dumb enough to wanna try and imitate at home with his '80's rocker mark-bitch buddies.

Anyway, no, my friends have never really hurt me. They knew that if they did, they'd be seeing two faces. First, my face in a fit of rage. Next, their own face on the side of a milk carton.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 May 2003, 08:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

I don't think it would matter if they were awake or not. They'll still get burned.
Old 28 May 2003, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

yeah one time I shot a friend of mine at point blank range with a paint gun in the inner thigh an another friend with a BB gun in the small of his back.
Old 28 May 2003, 09:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :
That kid imitates Jackass, huh? At first I thought it was that idiot Blitz again, but then I realized it was "Jackass: The Movie" and not "Asscrack: The Movie". There's only a few things Blitz is dumb enough to wanna try and imitate at home with his '80's rocker mark-bitch buddies.

Anyway, no, my friends have never really hurt me. They knew that if they did, they'd be seeing two faces. First, my face in a fit of rage. Next, their own face on the side of a milk carton.
So OT mods, is this ^^^ worthy of a ban??

Old 28 May 2003, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Kids are always imitating that show and that's why they do not show new episodes anymore...same exact thing happened to Beavis and Butt-Head since some kid decided to light his house on fire after seeing something similar on B&B...ruined it for fans of the show

As for the topic,I made my best friend cry when I put him in the Crippler Crossface...next time I'll listen when say "Don't try this at home"
Old 28 May 2003, 09:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :

So OT mods, is this ^^^ worthy of a ban??

Go away and quit showing up here with the mere intention of getting me in trouble, you fucking monkey.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 May 2003, 09:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

HAHAHA Losers!

Oh and my friend threw me off my house, and i landed on the fence. But i did the same thing to him a few weks earlier.
Old 28 May 2003, 09:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:

Go away and quit showing up here with the mere intention of getting me in trouble, you fucking monkey.
OK

So anywho, I've seen Marbles call me some pretty mean things many, many times since he was given that warning.

What's goin on here people??

Sorry Marbles, just making sure the rules are being followed.

Oh, by the way, you insulting me all over the place while I'm not even here, touch of brilliance......

Old 28 May 2003, 09:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

OK

So anywho, I've seen Marbles call me some pretty mean things many, many times since he was given that warning.

What's goin on here people??

Sorry Marbles, just making sure the rules are being followed.

Oh, by the way, you insulting me all over the place while I'm not even here, touch of brilliance......

AARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

FUCK you annoy me!!!

*Flips off Johnny Blitz queer little faggy band while they sing on-stage*

Old 28 May 2003, 10:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:

AARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

FUCK you annoy me!!!

*Flips off Johnny Blitz queer little faggy band while they sing on-stage*

Faggy band?? Mods!! He's already called me something about a monkey and many derogatory statements about homosexuals.....

Can I get a ruling on this??

In all seriousness, are there rules here??

Old 28 May 2003, 10:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
THE SPAM KING said in post #3 :
I don't think it would matter if they were awake or not. They'll still get burned.

Old 28 May 2003, 10:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

Faggy band?? Mods!! He's already called me something about a monkey and many derogatory statements about homosexuals.....

Can I get a ruling on this??

In all seriousness, are there rules here??

I don't think there's a rule on this. Maybe someday Kevin or somebody will put up a "NO BITCHES ALLOWED" rule in the main index and drive your ass outta here for good.
Old 28 May 2003, 10:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok Marbles. You're gone. I meant no more flaming from you PERIOD, not just last night. Three days. This time I WON'T let you back.
Old 28 May 2003, 10:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:

I don't think there's a rule on this. Maybe someday Kevin or somebody will put up a "NO BITCHES ALLOWED" rule in the main index and drive your ass outta here for good.
I was actually referring to the "NO FLAMING IN OT" rule which Stick was very clear about last night. Yeah, so what's the deal on this??

And whoa, Marbles, did you just imply that I was a "BITCH"??

Oh gosh, I'm insulted