ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ja Rule Breaks Hiatus, Releases New Diss Track

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2003, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Ja Rule Breaks Hiatus, Releases New Diss Track

Track aims at Dre/Eminem/50 clique, Tupac friend joins Ja Rule/Murder Inc. in war...

Ja Rule broke his 6 month hiatus and has released a new diss track aimed at 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, D12's Proof, and Busta Rhymes. The track features one of Tupac's former homies, Outlaw member Fatal Hussein. The track is called The Wrap.

Ja Rule also talks about the current federal investigation into Murder Inc.

Meanwhile, Fatal has taken Ja's side in the ongoing war with 50 Cent. The Tupac ally told MTV the following about 50:

"I feel it's a problem, playing with his lyrics like that [in "The Realest Killas"]. That needs to be addressed. I remember I heard it [and] they [were] trying to say that [Ja] is trying to sound like Pac when [50 is] dead on him. All you did was take 'Ambitionz Az a Ridah' and play it back, wrote a verse and took it to the lab and said 'I'mma be Pac now' and just try to say all this bullsh-- about Rule."

"I'm one of the Outlawz, so my opinion is going to be real critical. That 'Hail Mary' was wack, total trash, no creativity. Why rap over certain stuff? You're not making it any doper. To me, it was a slap in the face to anybody that stood for something that Pac was holding down. It was a slap in the face to say you're repping Tupac. You're listening to his lyrics and putting his lyrics back on over his beats. You're not creating, you're biting. You didn't even know him. It's going to be some action taken. It's going to be some stuff coming out."

Credit: MTV

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 28 May 2003, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Ja Rule Breaks Hiatus, Releases New Diss Track

Quote:
Slash said in post # :

"I'm one of the Outlawz, so my opinion is going to be real critical. That 'Hail Mary' was wack, total trash, no creativity. Why rap over certain stuff? You're not making it any doper. To me, it was a slap in the face to anybody that stood for something that Pac was holding down. It was a slap in the face to say you're repping Tupac. You're listening to his lyrics and putting his lyrics back on over his beats. You're not creating, you're biting. You didn't even know him. It's going to be some action taken. It's going to be some stuff coming out."

Credit: MTV
I for one am not voting for Ja in this War on Wax.........but good lord that was dead on!!!

Old 29 May 2003, 05:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well it's a two way-street...Ja is a Pac Biter...He sings about his thugs but then appears on MTV "Diary"....50 has many Pac references and went as far to get an unrealesed vocal line from Pac on "Tha Realest Killas"...Fatal is on Ja with this...But many say Napolean left The Outlawz because they were goin' to do a track with Ja...It's sad this feud is based on a dead rapper...2Pac Shakur...That these guys couldn't live off something new...They had to use Pac as a steppin' stone...RIP Pac...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....