ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Is that what a man looks like?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2003, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Is that what a man looks like?

The point of this thread is for you guys and girls to post a picture.Sounds like the same old,same old right..difference is though that this picture is not of your one of your banner's,not an avatar,not you in person,not your license or anything that you have on you or relates to your image.No this time you have to post a picture of your ideal man/woman..naturally only based on visual appeal.So there you have it..what your ideal man/woman would look like:

Let's see what your taste is really like.
Old 28 May 2003, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 May 2003, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :
Oh you would wouldn't you..for your own sake I hope you mean that fucking hippie in the av and not the user of the av.
Old 28 May 2003, 07:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

Oh you would wouldn't you..for your own sake I hope you mean that fucking hippie in the av and not the user of the av.

I can't let go. I'm not strong enough.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 May 2003, 07:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :

I can't let go. I'm not strong enough.
Then I'm beyond talking to you.You've wore me and no doubt everyone else out with this bullshit..cheer up Marbles,there are plenty more fucking phony bastards in the sea.
Old 28 May 2003, 07:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

Then I'm beyond talking to you.You've wore me and no doubt everyone else out with this bullshit..cheer up Marbles,there are plenty more fucking phony bastards in the sea.

Hey....I appreciate that.

I'm grateful for every person who here realizes Soda is a fucking fraud, just like I do.

But.....I'll probably come around sooner or later. It would be a lot more helpful to me if I didn't have to see her. Maybe if she just took a break from wrestling message boards like she keeps CLAIMING she's gonna do. But if I don't see her here, I see her at PW. If I don't see her at PW, I see her at awgfx. She just can't let go of the internet, and I can't let go of her.

Hey, say what you want about this kid. She knows how to have a good time in college. Who needs to party, have sex, or smoke weed out a fish tank when you can log on the internet and E-Flirt with some guy named "Blitz"?
Old 28 May 2003, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

My ideal woman looks like this:

Old 28 May 2003, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Where's the tits? Sorry BM, no offense,

But with me, a woman is a lot like a soda (no pun intended). I want it perky, enjoyable, and if it's gone flat it gets dumped out at the next curb.
Old 28 May 2003, 10:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Too bad she's marrying a roided up, bignosed, ego-driven asswipe.
Old 28 May 2003, 11:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

was gonna go with Katie Holmes...one of the few good things to ever come from Ohio

but her site wont let me link to a pic so I go with choice 2

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 28 May 2003 at 11:06 PM.

Old 28 May 2003, 11:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

NightCrawler I use to have that pic as my background until I changed it to something more personal
Old 28 May 2003, 11:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would post a pic of my girlfriend and the love of my life, but I don't think I wanna do that. To me, she's perfect. I could just look at her all day and think to myself how lucky I am to even be able to be around someone so gorgeous.

But, I'll go with the hottest celebrity ever.

I usually like someone with bigger breasts, but her ass is so nice and she can shake it, and she can belly dance, and her face is beautiful, her hair is just WOW, and her accent is awesome. Everything else makes up for the undersized (but still very nice) breasts
Old 28 May 2003, 11:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Stick gotta agree with you about her accent. In her song Whenever/Wherever the way she says the word "near" was so damn sexy.
Old 29 May 2003, 04:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

alyssa milano
ill get a pic
Old 29 May 2003, 02:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

mhm