ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bitchin' bout this,bitchin' bout that

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2003, 02:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Bitchin' bout this,bitchin' bout that

Yeah I decided to make a thread where people can complain about a current problem that they have.Not related to PWF or anybody on PWF but something say a health issue that's bothering you or some hard decision that you have to make soon..something like that..so go ahead let it all out!

*Your problem here*
Old 28 May 2003, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I want to kill my roomates.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 May 2003, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well I think I'm turning into an Insomniac..I haven't slept a minute in like 37 hours..and the thing is I'm not even tired.It's a royal pain in the ass,I probably fall asleep behind the wheel in a couple of hours.
Old 28 May 2003, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I wanna kill Exo

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 28 May 2003, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

I just want to.......

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 28 May 2003, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Great ideal thread Tyler.

Ok, time to vent!

I hate my punk ass landlord!!! He jacked the rent up on me an I am currantly smokeing 3 packs of ciggeretts a day, I a haveing chest pains, I have been drinking a 12 pack of Bud Ice ever since 9:28 this morning and I'm now starting on a 6 pack of BudWiser right now.

I can't fit in to 3 of my old dresses anymore.

My girlfriend said that she would come and see me today, so far she has not.

And I can't get my AV to work over at PW

Thanx for the vent thread.
Old 28 May 2003, 03:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Twist My Fate said in post # :
I wanna kill Exo
Why? What'd I do? Well, just join the club I guess

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 May 2003, 03:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

1st I said this isn't about YOU and other PWF members or even PWF,it's about YOU yourself..and secondly I think I'm addicted to Coffee..I stop drinking it and I get a terrible headache..runs like clockwork..damn.
Old 28 May 2003, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

there's is a kill exo club...where do i sign up lol
Old 28 May 2003, 03:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I hate guys sometimes i wonder why i aint a lez but then again girls aren't any better....ahhh

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 28 May 2003 at 03:54 PM.
Old 28 May 2003, 03:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
I hate guys sometimes i wonder why i aint a lez but then again i also hate girls...ahhh
i got an answer for you problem babe..
[Voice]
You know there comes a period in every woman's life when
she gets frustrated or fed up with her man and all his silly hangups
You know a woman wants a man where she don't have to have no drama
behind it You know just somebody like to love her down with
no strings attached and his name is "Splackavellie"

[Verse-1]
Tell me what kind of superman
Would take you in his bedroom baby
and hit you with some front, back, and side to side
Like hydraulics on a stormy night
And break you off somethin proper like

Ain't no need for you to perpetrate
Cause he will accommodate
and you will appreciate the way he flips you
up, down, and round and round
In and out and make you scream and shout
Shawty put your thang down down down

[Bridge-1]
He ain't ya boyfriend, he ain't ya husband
Just somebody u can call when your body needs a fix
He'll put you in the mix
Then you'll hear him askin
What's my name, say my name
Splackavellie

[Chorus]
Every woman needs her own Splackavellie
A brotha she can call when her man ain't doin her right
He can work it all night until tha morning light
Make her feel right right right
Every woman needs that one Splackavellie
A brotha she can call when her man ain't doin her right
He can work it all night until tha morning light
Make her feel right right right

[Verse-2]
Tell me what kind of superman
Would make you feel good with his mouth
And kiss you from your earring to your bellychain
Then go down a little further man (Its all right)
Baby ain't no shame

Drop the top on his Mercedes Benz
So her legs can feel the wind
As he hits again and again and again (Its all good) yeah
Because I'm bout it bout it baby
I'm bout it bout it baby

[Bridge-1]

[Chorus]

uh ohhh uh uh ahhh ahhh ahhh sounds so good
Yeahhhh

[Bridge-2]

What's my name spell my name Yeahhh
S-p-l-a-c-k-a-v-e-l-l-i-e
Splackavellie ba-ba-baby
I don't think you hear though (I don't think you here though)
You don't hear me though (you don't hear me though)

S-p-l-a-c-k-a-v-e-l-l-i-e (spell it, spell it spell it, spell my name)
Splackavellie ba-ba-baby

(Tonya needs a Splackavellie, Lisa needs a Splackavellie, Dana needs a
Splackavellie,
Wendy needs a Splackavellie,Brandy needs a Splackavellie, Talli needs a
Splackavellie, Coco needs a Splackavellie, Toni needs a Splackavellie, Julie
needs a Splackavellie, all these ladies need a Splackavellie.)

I'm bout it bout it baby

there NUFF SAID so just come on over and i'll take care of ya!

Old 28 May 2003, 03:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

thanks lol
Old 28 May 2003, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Great ideal thread Tyler.

Quote:
XDS said in post #2 :
I want to kill my roomates.
Even the hot one?!?!

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post #6 :
I can't fit in to 3 of my old dresses anymore.
LMFAO

Quote:
Victoria said in post #10 :
I hate guys sometimes i wonder why i aint a lez but then again i also hate girls...ahhh
You shouldn't hate all guys. Some of us are pretty decent and know how to treat a lady like a lady should be treated.

My vent - God damn this could take a while. I feel like shit. I'm depressed. I haven't seen my girlfriend in over 4 months. I'm broke. Today is laundry day and I don't even feel like doing it. I feel like jumping off a cliff or a tall building or some other way to off myself but I'm too much of a coward, my neck hurts, my back hurts, I gotta piss, I probably gotta shit too I just don't know it yet, I'll probably have to run some more errands later, I wanna sleep but I'm not tired and even if I was I have fuckin laundry to do and ummmm I have no friends. Ok I;m done for now....
Old 28 May 2003, 03:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Default Re: Re: Great ideal thread Tyler.

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :

You shouldn't hate all guys. Some of us are pretty decent and know how to treat a lady like a lady should be treated.

A lady gets treated the way she lets herself be treated man..hell that just ain't women that's everybody.
Old 28 May 2003, 04:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

That is true tyler but i still hate guys lol