ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Attention Church of Destruction

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2003, 10:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Attention Church of Destruction

Found somethin for ya......click here

hope this helps you in your preaching

go forth and spread the word

Old 28 May 2003, 10:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yes yes yes..you doth provideth for us Pope!

bless you Pope..and go in peace! now where's that phone!?
Old 28 May 2003, 12:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

what in the name of sandpaper are you talking bout angle?
Old 28 May 2003, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Does it come in black?
Old 28 May 2003, 01:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

i am still wondering why you want to kill me ryan...because we have the simiar post count..whwhahahaha
Old 28 May 2003, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

That's a kick ass banner Ryan..you make it yourself?
Old 28 May 2003, 01:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
That's a kick ass banner Ryan..you make it yourself?
Oh no, I contract all my graphics needs out to KK. He makes great shit. He's made all of my banners, this is the first AV he's done for me though. I usually do those myself
Old 28 May 2003, 02:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
what in the name of sandpaper are you talking bout angle?
Why in the name of sandpaper do you keep typing that phrase??

Weren't you on of the posters that flamed me about my Pootie Tang sayings???
Old 28 May 2003, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

um nope i wasn't i don't think, besides some pootie tang sayings are alright...just not all of them...and besides my phrase was original unlike pootie tang copying you did...besides you are the comedian come up with a phrase.
Old 28 May 2003, 02:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
um nope i wasn't i don't think, besides some pootie tang sayings are alright...just not all of them...and besides my phrase was original unlike pootie tang copying you did...besides you are the comedian come up with a phrase.
I don't need a catch phrase to be funny.....I need alot of other thnigs.
Old 28 May 2003, 02:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
STEVE BOSTON said in post # :

I don't need a catch phrase to be funny.....I need alot of other thnigs.
here's another phrase to comment on this statement

NUFF SAID
Old 28 May 2003, 02:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

here's another phrase to comment on this statement

NUFF SAID
I looks like you have another saying:

NUFF SAID

....Did you never learn how to spell the word "enough" correctly?
Old 28 May 2003, 02:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

yes i did, but that is not the saying...

Enough Said..too long and corny

NUFF SAID, simple and to the point
Old 28 May 2003, 05:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
yes i did, but that is not the saying...

Enough Said..too long and corny

NUFF SAID, simple and to the point
Okay so if that is that case why do you call yourself dogcatcher??

Why not just D.C.???

...or maybe The Mighty D.C.
Old 28 May 2003, 05:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

most people call me DC lol...on here