ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Holy shit! I'm fuckin' stoned!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2003, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Holy shit! I'm fuckin' stoned!!!!

WOW!!!! I'm stoned outta my mind!! Some guys at school jacked my car and tossed me in the back!! We drove behind an abandoned school and they shoved a bong in face!!! Nick and Tom!!! Those guys rule!!! I'm not normally a big pot-head, but on this occasion I was so fuckin' baked!!!! Yep.......PWF ROCK is one of my all-time greatest influences. I drove home stoned at 20 km/h and almost ran over a sleeping sheep dog!!! Man, this is cool!! My brain hurts!!!

Anyway, anyone got any interesting or amusing pot smoking stories? How about remedies to help ease your dialated pupils? I could use/be amused at some!!!

And oh yeah, my 19 year old sister's announced that she's pregnant again! She was considering an abortion, but then she realized she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she did! Good for her, she made the right decision!! Yep. Marby's gonna be a two-time uncle. Uncle Marbles, they'll call me. They'll ask me a question about life and guidance, and I'll proudly pat them on the head and say "Go ask your DAD, ya little bastard!!!"

I can't wait.

But who cares about all that? I'M STONED!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!

(Sorry if it took me so long to post this, but I fell asleep twice while typing.)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

good for you dude......
Old 27 May 2003, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Let me get this straight..you're stoned...and YOU came...here.What a fucking waste that's like me getting drunk and instead of going out to get even more drunk I'd come here...see..just wouldn't happen.
Old 27 May 2003, 07:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

i CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE!!! i CAN ONLY STAY HOME!!!!! pot rULES!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well at least make the best of it..get off the fucking com and look through a calideoscope or something..you're wasting the effect!
Old 27 May 2003, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Weed is bad for you because you will think a joke is funny when you are stoned and then you perfrom that joke on stage and it's not as funny...
Old 27 May 2003, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

LOAM!!!! The keyboard's first seven letters is "Qwerty". Heh. Don't that sound like some typa alien or cereal mascot!!!! "Hey. I'm Qwerty. But my cereal."
Old 27 May 2003, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

I meant buy my cereal...Ithink.

Heh....BOSTON, you always funny.
Old 27 May 2003, 07:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Marbles you inspire me more by the day LOL

Old 27 May 2003, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Well at least make the best of it..get off the fucking com and look through a calideoscope or something..you're wasting the effect!

Hey Soda, why the fuck won't you talk to me? Pleese, I'm sorry..tyou lkpw I still luv you.
Old 27 May 2003, 07:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :

Heh....BOSTON, you always funny.
Now I know you are stoned...
Old 27 May 2003, 07:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Assclown
Old 27 May 2003, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Dade said in post # :
Assclown

Shut up, Blitz you homo. Why the fuck you reading my convos. I want my pics back goddamn you.
Old 27 May 2003, 07:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Hey Marbles...Say "Doritos" out loud and look down towards your lips

Old 27 May 2003, 07:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
Hey Marbles...Say "Doritos" out loud and look down towards your lips

ROTMFFLMAO

This is all so newu and exciting for me!!!