ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Virginity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2003, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow Virginity

As we know,almost all the girls now are not virgin anymore..muahaha Girls are starting to have sex in the age of 10,11 and etc..etc.It's really hard to find a girl who's still a virgin nowadays.

Now,the question is.....do you aspect your girlfriend/wife to be a virgin?Imagine when you bring your wife for a date,and you saw your wife's ex boyfriend sitting next to you.And somehow,he was talking about your wife and you heard him saying this,"Man I fucked her too many times already and I heard she was then fucked by few other guys at a night club."

And what would you do?You never know how many times or what was happened to your girl friend/wife before.

Old 27 May 2003, 01:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Virginity

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :
As we know,almost all the girls now are not virgin anymore..muahaha Girls are starting to have sex in the age of 10,11 and etc..etc.It's really hard to find a girl who's still a virgin nowadays.

I know a 19 year old chick who's still a virgin. But that's only because her fat genitals suffocate most male *****es. Not to mention her butchy face sends most men into convulsions, rendering them unable to perform sexually.

Or, maybe she could just be "saving herself for marriage".
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I bet thats Blitz

Oh and auctually I'm not a virgin neither is my current g/f. Yes not eveything i saod was a lie. and we've had sex oncce in a while like on weekends. But when we met at like 3 i think she was a virgin lol.
Old 27 May 2003, 03:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i un-virginized me and my g/f
Old 27 May 2003, 08:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

well I am a 26 year old virgin by choice. Thre has only been one man in my life that I had been willing to give myself to(yeah I fell in love) and it din' happen. he screwed up. thats life for ya.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 27 May 2003, 08:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Meh it really doesn't matter much. Unless she has been with half of the town. But anyway I think girls nowadays are too sexually active. Blame the food like everyone does
Old 27 May 2003, 08:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
Meh it really doesn't matter much. Unless she has been with half of the town. But anyway I think girls nowadays are too sexually active. Blame the food like everyone does
LMAO

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 27 May 2003, 08:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I think virginity is important. I'm only 16, but to find out about girls' sex lives just puts me off 'em. My last girlfriend (about 9 months older than me) used to fuck some guy 11 years older than me, so that particularly sucked to hear about.
Old 27 May 2003, 11:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

My g/f was a Virgin when we first started dating..don't ask me how I know because you should know that guy's and girl's..even if you're still a Virgin yourself you should still understood how I knew..yeesh.We're becoming a planet of whores..the current generation more than any before it..looks set to just keep going on a downward spiral.I'm all for Virginity..not much purity left in the world and it's nice to see someone who's older than say 16 who's still a Virgin..shows character I think.All the same though whores (oh don't kid yourself men and women baby!) have their place I suppose.
Old 27 May 2003, 11:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I've had sex with two girls in my life. I de-flowered the first one. The second one said she was a virgin, but i beg to differ. She was too good.....oh....and she was a little loose. Well, a lot loose. It was a little weird.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

My bitch of an ex-girlfriend going on about her fucking the older guy just made me say no when she wanted me to. To me she was just damaged goods. I'd rather remain a virgin than abandon my morals.
Old 27 May 2003, 02:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

What the hell am I supposed to do with a Virgin? I need a girl who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch then put both legs behind her head for an hour. Virgins Shmirgins. You guys don't even know what it's like to have good sex. Nothing is worse than akward, quiet, virgin missionary sex.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 May 2003, 02:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
What the hell am I supposed to do with a Virgin? I need a girl who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch then put both legs behind her head for an hour. Virgins Shmirgins. You guys don't even know what it's like to have good sex. Nothing is worse than akward, quiet, virgin missionary sex.
just because i am a virgin doesn't mean I don't want to go wild my first time. part of one of those things i actually keep to myself but oh well who cares. if you're going to do something you go all the way the works or don't bother at all you know...just my personal opinion.

I am now complete
Old 27 May 2003, 02:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Nothin wrong with a girl with some experience it just means she knows what she's doing...
yes its imprtant to know that the girl you are with has not served more people than McDonalds, but if she's been with someone before you its not that big a deal...
People ,Men and Women, are being sexualized way too early any more and sorry Screw Job its not the food to blame, its not the water..its the parents , Maybe if parents would spend some time with their kids instead of leaving Television and Movies and possibly the Mexican gardner to raise their children the world would be in a slightly better state

Off to the movies we now go
Where we learn everything that we know
Because the movies teach us what our parents don't have time to say

...sometimes those SouthPark guys hit the nail on the head
and Speaking of South Park...that reminds me

Scroll Down

Old 27 May 2003, 02:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

just because i am a virgin doesn't mean I don't want to go wild my first time. part of one of those things i actually keep to myself but oh well who cares. if you're going to do something you go all the way the works or don't bother at all you know...just my personal opinion.
Belive me, there's no way you're going to go wild the first time. Or even the second or third. It takes lot's of trust and practice to be secure enough to let loose. And it has nothing to do with how your relationship is outside of the bedroom. The fact that you're in such a vulnerable spot is going to make you shut down. It's just the way it goes for a while. Plus, you have to figure out what even feels good. No person has ever said "This isn't working, can we grab the lube and try it doggy style for a while" in the beginning.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!