ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Since you all know the truth...
View Poll Results: Should I stay at PWF, and Under which name?
STAY 3 23.08%
Get the fuck out you lying little kid. 6 46.15%
Keep Being Hardy 4 30.77%
Keep Being KK 5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2003, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Since you all know the truth...

about me being KK, do you think I should stay here? and if so as who?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

BTW its multiple choice, so if you choose for me to stay pick the name I should stay with too. And if you think i should leave, just click leave.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

As Hardy..that av is fucking genius lol
Old 27 May 2003, 12:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

Damn this is good. I figured eveyone would hate me after I let everyone know i was fuckin with them.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Keep being KK,seeing as how I can't stand the Hardy character...
Old 27 May 2003, 12:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Aw c'mon. Just QUIT THIS. KK's a man. He's got body hair. I'm pretty sure he's even driven a car, eaten at Hooters and maybe even owns a tuxedo. He's a man of the modern world.

QUIT THIS NONSENSE.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 12:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Jason said in post # :
Keep being KK,seeing as how I can't stand the Hardy character...
That raises an interesting point..who do you actually act like yourself,KK or Hardy?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

You really think im joking? How the hell would I get a pic like this if i was joking?

http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...s/000_0016.jpg

I told you all already I a couple of my dads pics and used them as ''KK'', and found my pic on some website. Why do you think i only used that one, when i had a digital camera?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:29 AM   #9 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post # :
You really think im joking? How the hell would I get a pic like this if i was joking?

http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...s/000_0016.jpg

I told you all already I a couple of my dads pics and used them as ''KK'', and found my pic on some website. Why do you think i only used that one, when i had a digital camera?

Can you maybe......log on here as KK right now?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 12:30 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

That raises an interesting point..who do you actually act like yourself,KK or Hardy?

Well more Hardy lol. Ever since 3rd. grade i've been crazy, and gotten in trouble at school. But sometimes i can be serious like ''KK''

But i never showed the "KK" side of "Hardy" on here so I wouldnt look fake.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...s/000_0017.JPG

SEE
Old 27 May 2003, 12:38 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post # :
http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...s/000_0017.JPG

SEE

LMFAO. Please shrink that so I can use it as an AV or in my sig or somethin'.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

Old 27 May 2003, 12:42 AM   #14 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Well that proves that you are Hardy, but KK...?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #15 (permalink)

AV