ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

the cats out of the bag...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2003, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default the cats out of the bag...

It's too hard trying to be two people at once. So im letting you all know, I am Double K and Hardy. I made KK when I was bored annd found this site. Then started posting frequently. And I used my dads pic for ''my'' pic. And found ''hardys'' pic off hot or not. Also I have my own caomp and my sister has one but never uses it. So i put them both in my room, and ta da i have two diffrent IP's. And im really good at the whole GFX thing, just that i played dumb with Hardy. So to prove to you all im fake heres my REAL pic....

http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...s/000_0016.jpg

Last edited by Hardy; 27 May 2003 at 12:18 AM.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

No fucking way..you're shitting me right!?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

HI KK!!!!! It's me, MARBLES!!!!! FEEL FREE TO CALL MY CELL SOMETIME!!!!!! THIS ONE, RIGHT HERE!!!!

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dude im so not kidding. God damn this has going in the PWF records. Jake pulls the hugest prank on PWF. PRetending to be Hardy, and KK. Plus lying and working my ass off to make you all beileve it. I figured youd all catch me my first week or two. So I started out slow, but then i met "KK" and ILC and then my fame grew fast. "KK" was forgoten and in his place came "Hardy"

Well Im sorry for this guys I know im LMAO, but i tricked all of you. And Im truly sorry for that.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

BTW Marbles anyone ever tell you that you look like Bruce Campbell?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:13 AM   #6 (permalink)

Marbs If and when my parents buy me a cell phne you'll be the first I'll call.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Aw dude, knock it off. No offense, but KK's posed nude for ILC. He must have the body of a greek adonis.

As opposed to Adrian Adonis.

j/k with ya pal.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

I wouldn't be sorry..it's a classic scam! nice one.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:14 AM   #9 (permalink)

HardyKK, you da man.

And who in the world is Bruce Campbell?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

LMAO nah I havent posed nude for her...yet...

But she'll be mine one day. Even if shes 5 years older and has scored like a few hundred times. She'll be mine...yes, yes one day hee hee hee
Old 27 May 2003, 12:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

B-movie actor..Evil Dead trilogy

That's him..I see a resemblance
Old 27 May 2003, 12:19 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post # :
LMAO nah I havent posed nude for her...yet...

But she'll be mine one day. Even if shes 5 years older and has scored like a few hundred times. She'll be mine...yes, yes one day hee hee hee

Uhhhh......how old are you really?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
B-movie actor..Evil Dead trilogy

That's him..I see a resemblance

lmao.

Well, I guess I had to pick up the Army of Darkness from somewhere. I just was hoping none of y'all would find out about my retched past.

*shrugz*
Old 27 May 2003, 12:22 AM   #14 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

See, my sources NEVER lie.

Wait a sec, does this mean that KK that i knew never existed?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:22 AM   #15 (permalink)

I'm 14