ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF - Behind the Scenes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2003, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Angry PWF - Behind the Scenes

Yessiree ladies and Gentlemen, THE SPAMINATOR is about to reveal some of PWF's biggest current rumours.

Let's get things started.... first:

- The Marbles/Blitz/Soda Feud - a scam? My inside source tells me they're actually all friends. Blitz and Marbles go to school together and thought it would be funny if they played a prank on us. Sodagirl is actually Marbles cousin Jacob, who also wanted in on the fun.

THE GIG IS UP GUYS.

- BOSTON - The Un-Funny Comedian - All a gimmick? Could the poster known as BOSTON really be an alter genious? Could he really be smart and funny if he really wanted to be? Or is he really just that Un-Funny? My sources tells me it's nearly impossible to be that un-funny. But almost possible, which is why it makes such an excellent gimmick.

Congratulations BOSTON, you had us all fooled, but we've caught on to you.

- Hardy & Double K - Are they actually the same person? I believe they are. First, Double K says he needs some time off PWF and leaves, then all of a sudden Hardy shows up. Meanwhile KK still posts sometimes at other message boards.

They both seem to be different, but could KK have made the alter ego to see how things would go if he acted differently?

The gig is up KK, please reveal the truth for everyone. It did, however, fool me along with everyone else.

And lastly...

- Well, this is no rumour, but Don't forget THE SPAM KING weds Psycho Taylor next week may 31st in the WarZone. Be there or be square. It's gonna be a big one. Bring whatever you want.

More to come....
Old 26 May 2003, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL. Good post.

But no, I'm pretty sure if I ever did hook up in any way, shape or form with those fucking bitches I'd be introducing Soda to the Kitimat fishes.......and suddenly Blitz won't be the only thing she's sleeping with anymore.

Funny shit about BOSTON though.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 May 2003, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMMFAO!!!! Check AIM he aint on. want me to prove to you were diffrent? Get someone to check the IP's.

But its kinda funny. Auctually I figured you would have said something about us being gay.

oh n/m the ip part here they are

Mine: 65.71.169.170
KK's: 24.74.14.230

atleast on my site thats what they are. Get a mod here to check them out.
Old 26 May 2003, 11:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post # :

Hacker wanted. Very good pay. Contact Marbles at 555........
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 May 2003, 11:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Also it was before he left was when I spoke out. And became known. Auctually 6 days before he took time off. And we've been online at the same time at other forums. How do you explain that?
Old 26 May 2003, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
LMMFAO!!!! Check AIM he aint on. want me to prove to you were diffrent? Get someone to check the IP's.

But its kinda funny. Auctually I figured you would have said something about us being gay.

oh n/m the ip part here they are

atleast on my site thats what they are. Get a mod here to check them out.
lol, nice try KK.

You have 2 computers in your house. That solves that.

And the reason KK was not on AIM, was because you were using Hardy's account, which you also made to further prove you are not an alter.

but seriously, excellent job. You ahve fooled many.
Old 26 May 2003, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :

Hacker wanted. Very good pay. Contact Marbles at 555........

LOL I wish. Im about as good using computers as eminempac is at lying. LOL

And id have a new ip every other day if I could lol
Old 26 May 2003, 11:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
And we've been online at the same time at other forums. How do you explain that?
You're very clever.
Old 26 May 2003, 11:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

ok alright i am both KK and Hardy. im sorry for lying everone.
Old 26 May 2003, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

Riiiighhtt....and I'm Johnny Blitz, yo.

Hehe......I love sucking this dick.
Old 26 May 2003, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
ok alright i am both KK and Hardy. im sorry for lying everone.
Don't be sorry, we know you had to deny it at first. You had a great run with Hardy, good job at fooling everyone.
Old 26 May 2003, 11:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

Nah, I'm actually Soda, I reckon.

lol.......I miss y'all! *shrugz* White Stripes is on CMT!!! Yup yup.........

Blitzy's talking to me on the phone!! I love you Blitzy!!

I'm gonna go perform a couple lapdances. I'll talk to y'all from the emergency room when my immensely proportioned ass seriously injures somebody.

*Hugz all around*

Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Old 26 May 2003, 11:55 PM   #13 (permalink)

Default Re: PWF - Behind the Scenes

Quote:
THE SPAM KING said in post # :
- BOSTON - The Un-Funny Comedian - All a gimmick? Could the poster known as BOSTON really be an alter genious? Could he really be smart and funny if he really wanted to be? Or is he really just that Un-Funny? My sources tells me it's nearly impossible to be that un-funny. But almost possible, which is why it makes such an excellent gimmick.

Congratulations BOSTON, you had us all fooled, but we've caught on to you.

Actually....this one might not be all that far-fetched.

Does anyone besides me think there's a slim chance this MIGHT be true?

Anyone........?

Anybody.........?

........Hellllloooooo.........

*Cricket chirps. Tumbleweed rolls by*

Alright, me neither. I guess he does stink.
Old 26 May 2003, 11:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :
Nah, I'm actually Soda, I reckon.

lol.......I miss y'all! *shrugz* White Stripes is on CMT!!! Yup yup.........

Blitzy's talking to me on the phone!! I love you Blitzy!!

I'm gonna go perform a couple lapdances. I'll talk to y'all from the emergency room when my immensely proportioned ass seriously injures somebody.

*Hugz all around*

Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
LMAO

Seek help Soda
Old 26 May 2003, 11:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

THIS JUST IN:

- ILC - The female poster known as ILC who dissapeared a few months or so ago... is she still here? My sources say yes, and that she still posts regularly in the OT by the name of "Sarah". In an attempt to start over again with a new personality due to the fact that she kind of lost her temper a few times as ILC.

- KAM = ROCKBERG? - Is ROCKBERG Kam's attempt for the ultimate alter ever made? My source says it's a good possibility...