ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dumb and Dumberer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2003, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
why me Dumb and Dumberer

Not sure if there was already a thread like this or not. If there was, merge em or whatever.

Anyways, this movie looks fucking stupid as hell. Not only does all the shit they show in the preview look lame, but it doesn't even have Jim Carrey or umm the other guy in it I don't know what the fuck whoever was thinking when they decided to make such a shitfest of sucktitude, but they must have been on crack or something

All that being said, is anyone gonna see this lame flick? I know I won't even waste a library checkout on it if it ever makes it that far
Old 26 May 2003, 09:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

never seen the first one nor do I ever plan on seeing it. So I will take a guess and say I am not going to see this new one.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I saw the first one and I loved it

I will more than likely see the new one,even though there is no Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in it I will still see it just because I thought the first was funny as hell and I think this one looks funny...I know I have bad taste in movies
Old 27 May 2003, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Just chill all you haterz. This movie Might be good. Hollywood don't churn out crap when it comes to sequals. They don't fuck up. Am I the only one here who seems to remember Speed 2? That movie rocked, and so will Dumb and Dumber.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 12:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :
Just chill all you haterz. This movie Might be good. Hollywood don't churn out crap when it comes to sequals. They don't fuck up. Am I the only one here who seems to remember Speed 2?
LOL, didn't that fag in Speed 2 let leeches crawl all over his body and shit? Fuckin freak....
Old 27 May 2003, 12:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
LOL, didn't that fag in Speed 2 let leeches crawl all over his body and shit? Fuckin freak....

LMAO. No clue. After the first half-hour I was trying to unplug my toilet from having flushed that fucking thing down there. It didn't have Keanu Reeves or Dennis Hopper. It failed.

Home Alone 3----Didn't have Macauly Culkin, Joe Pesci or Daniel Stern. It failed.

Dumb and Dumberer-------Wellll.......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 11:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Loved the original..but..no Carrey..no funny!
Old 28 May 2003, 12:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The first was pretty funny. I don't think I'll be seeing this one though. Didn't even know it existed untill a couple days ago.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 May 2003, 06:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, i probably will see this one, but i dont anticipate it to be anywhere near as funny without Carrey and Daniels.
Old 29 May 2003, 11:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

At first, i also was gonna boycott this movie cause it didn't have Carrey or Daniels in it. I thought it would be stupid as hell.

But it actually looks like it could be funny, i probably won't see it in theaters, because there are so many good movies coming out that i want to see instead, but i'll probably see this one sooner or later on dvd.