ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What did you do over the weekend?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2003, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default What did you do over the weekend?

I don't know if this was done yet but if it has then a mod can merge this with the other one.

Anyways,what did you do over the Memorial Day weekend.Me I did nothing really,cept for playing Super Smash Bros Melee and listening to music with my friend.I played Monopoly with my family on Saturday afternoon and today we had a BBQ,now I am just waiting till Raw comes on...can't wait till next week since I am going to Raw

So what did you do over the weekend?
Old 26 May 2003, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

i went to prom friday
saturday silverchair concert
sunday went to a friends house
Old 26 May 2003, 08:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Friday night i saw the matrix...again
then on saturday i worked then watched the game with a few friends
then on sunday I worked again, and that was pretty much it.
Old 26 May 2003, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

nothing but get drunk fri-sun. and today i went all around Kansas too graves of family with my dad, and planted flowers.

AND FUCK I MISSED AN HOUR OF RAW!
Old 26 May 2003, 08:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Friday, probably nothing as I have no memory that sticks out.

Saturday, I did nothing all day until about 6:00 in the evening when I went over to my dad's house. We watched a little TV then my step mom popped a Digiorno pizza in the oven and made an apple cobbler. We are then watched a little more TV and then had the cobbler for dessert.

Sunday, I went to church and then met a friend and we went and grabbed some tacos from Taco Bell. We went back to his house and ate tacos and played some PS2. After that we went to the evening service and then I went home.

Today I went grocery shopping and then I met my dad at Office Max and he bought me a new CD burner that was only 10 bucks after the in-store and mail-in rebates. It writes at 52x and I'm gonna install that after raw goes off.
Old 26 May 2003, 08:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

oh my girlfriends tellls me we went to a bar-b-que on friday, saturday me and zach, and her went to an outdoor party, and then we did nothing sunday. No more getting frunk like that. And sunday night Steph made me cool.
Old 26 May 2003, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

me and my friends rented a house and went down to the Jersey Shore and had a nice booze-filled weekend. Threw a monster party on Saturday night that lasted until Sunday afternoon. Had our own wet T-shirt contest with the ladies that were there(fiancee didn't approve of that). That's about it I guess.
Old 26 May 2003, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

got drunk and screwed a married woman
Old 26 May 2003, 11:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Friday-Drove three of my friends to Terrace BC in the pouring rain when it's pitch-black outside with one burnt out headlight. I couldn't see shit and thought I would die. Ate at Denny's and got mad cow disease from the worst steak I've ever eaten in my life. Then drove around the streets while yelling at random drunk people stumbling out of the nightclubs and into their cars. Fun stuff.

Saturday- Obsessed over Sodagirl and Blitz. I swear to God, I'm starting to see them in my sleep. I'm pretty sure I ran Blitz's candy ass off of PW that night, but I don't remember.

Sunday-Found out that bitch had revealed all my personal info to any pervert who wants it. Fuck I hate her so much. Obsessed all day about watching her and Blitz die. Especially Soda. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I may be beginning to hate Soda even more than I hate Blitz.

Fuck, this computer is ruining my life. Maybe I should just leave altogether and spin some '45's.

Or track down Soda and Blitz and shoot off a couple.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 May 2003, 11:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I just finished installing my new CD burner. In a few minutes I'm gonna steal it's 'cherry' ( )and see what this bad boy can do.
Old 26 May 2003, 11:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I just finished installing my new CD burner. In a few minutes I'm gonna steal it's 'cherry' ( )and see what this bad boy can do.

*Rubs both index fingers together*

Shame shame..........
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 May 2003, 11:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

LMAO @the pic in marbles sig...is that really hardy holding the sign?
Old 27 May 2003, 12:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Friday - Was my buddies 19th birthday so we went and played pool for a bit had a few drinks, then went downtown.

Saturday - Worked 9-5.

Sunday - Worked 9-5 then went and saw the Matrix reloaded.
Old 27 May 2003, 12:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Friday night: Went to a friend's end of the school year party. A bunch of hot looking teachers. Damn I never knew elementary teachers had a great ass.

Saturday: Worked on house chores all morning, Worked on my project Civic for about three hours then I went to the beach to ride my ATV and have a BBQ with some friends.

Sunday: Finished doing house chores and finished assembling the electrical from my civic (yay) and repainted the ATVs trailer and ramp.
Old 27 May 2003, 01:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

Umm, Saturday my best friend got into town and woke me up in the morning to go to breakfast with her, we shot the shit for awhile, she went to work at her camp and I came home only to have my old roomate come by for a visit and we went out for Thai food and to see Bruce Almighty. Sunday I went on a date to see Identity and went out to eat at a nice classy place... and now back to the searching for work world .