ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

is eminempac in jail
View Poll Results: is eminempac in jail
No...it's lie 5 45.45%
Yes...He went to jail for outstanding unpaid traffic tickets 0 0%
who in the name of sandpaper is eminempac 0 0%
yes...he wanted some thug to poke him in the arse 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2003, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default is eminempac in jail

well go ahead tell us your opinino if you believe pac is in jail.
Old 26 May 2003, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Nah man he's in his cot and the bars got pulled up..now he's using his Mr Tippee cup to rattle for food..silly cooze.
Old 26 May 2003, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

nope lol who does that tells people who do not care and say yeah i'm going to jail...then get a so called friend who is him...saying hey i'm his friend and he wanted me to tell you he was in jail...when we already so called new he was going to jail...
Old 26 May 2003, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

No, and neither is the Truth...
Old 26 May 2003, 03:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

well i almost went to jail over the weekend, but i made it through the roadblock okay...good thing it was a cop i knew.
Old 26 May 2003, 03:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
nope lol who does that tells people who do not care and say yeah i'm going to jail...then get a so called friend who is him...saying hey i'm his friend and he wanted me to tell you he was in jail...when we already so called new he was going to jail...
And you should be comfortable in knowing that he has a crush on you!

Out of curiousity did anyone else get a PM from him asking you to join his board?

I got 1 yesterday..
Old 26 May 2003, 03:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Default Re: is eminempac in jail

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post #1 :
well go ahead tell us your opinino if you believe pac is in jail.

whats opinino?

Old 26 May 2003, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

it's pigmy for dx kid is really eminempac
Old 26 May 2003, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

You're sooo him..nitpick others spelling when yours is fucking worse! lol
Old 26 May 2003, 03:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #9 :
You're sooo him..nitpick others spelling when yours is fucking worse! lol

"you're sooo him"???

someone flunked english in school

Old 26 May 2003, 04:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

And you should be comfortable in knowing that he has a crush on you!

Out of curiousity did anyone else get a PM from him asking you to join his board?

I got 1 yesterday..

He has a crush on me?? when was this?? and nope i didn't
Old 26 May 2003, 05:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Why would you believe anything from him? Of course he's not in jail.
Old 26 May 2003, 06:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
u are becoming one of my fav posters, lol

yeah and eminenpac is in jail. his fucking fisher price jail house
Old 26 May 2003, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
Stone Cold said in post # :

u are becoming one of my fav posters, lol

lol may i ask why?
Old 26 May 2003, 06:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

if the guy's in jail or not...who the fuck care's, you guy's are all falling into his "attention trap"