ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

No, no, no... I'M EminemPac's friend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2003, 03:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road
Default No, no, no... I'M EminemPac's friend

I just talked to my good buddy EminemPac in county. He said he was locked up for shoplifting a slurpee from 7-11. He also said that he has purposely dropped the soap and that his cellmate is named Bubba and hails from West Jahoobie, Kentucky.

He told me to tell you all that DX Kid isn't his friend, but some kid who used to shovel dog crap from their front yard.

Thought I'd set the record straight.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 26 May 2003, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

lmao....*Shakes head*
Old 26 May 2003, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Default Re: No, no, no... I'M EminemPac's friend

Quote:
Atomic Dog said in post #1 :
I just talked to my good buddy EminemPac in county. He said he was locked up for shoplifting a slurpee from 7-11. He also said that he has purposely dropped the soap and that his cellmate is named Bubba and hails from West Jahoobie, Kentucky.

He told me to tell you all that DX Kid isn't his friend, but some kid who used to shovel dog crap from their front yard.

Thought I'd set the record straight.

whos Bubba? i guess your all related because everytime
someone mentions jail,its Bubba this Bubba that,can
somone tell me who Bubba is?

Old 26 May 2003, 03:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Funny stuff Muttley

Old 26 May 2003, 03:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Quote:
Victoria said in post #2 :
lmao....*Shakes head*

an excuse to spam to get her post count up

Old 26 May 2003, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ROFLMAO...poor DX KID..guess he has no friends
Old 26 May 2003, 04:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
DX_KID said in post # :

an excuse to spam to get her post count up
and are you jealous b/c your post counts never go up any higher then 50 b/c you always run away and pretend to be someone else?
Old 26 May 2003, 04:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
Yeah well it's his fault for thinking we were all stupid and actually think he's eminempacs friend...

Old 26 May 2003, 04:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post #6 :
looking at your post count dude and i guess you dont have
any friends

Quote:
Victoria said in post #7 :

and are you jealous b/c your post counts never go up any higher then 50 b/c you always run away and pretend to be someone else?

this is my 1st time ever being registered on this forum

Old 26 May 2003, 04:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

okay um bro, you are on here more than me, and just because you have a low post count...the only reason you do is cause you have like 50 alters all with like a hundred post so NIP IT BIOTCH
Old 26 May 2003, 04:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I can't believe he gets 2 fucking threads dedicated to him in the space of like 30 minutes..
Old 26 May 2003, 04:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post #10 :
okay um bro, you are on here more than me, and just because you have a low post count...the only reason you do is cause you have like 50 alters all with like a hundred post so NIP IT BIOTCH

ok umm im not your bro, anyways how am i on here more than
you, if i just registered on this board last nite? and you have
been here since august,also whats NIP and
BIOTCH isnt in the dictonary so thats another spelling
error for you.

Old 26 May 2003, 04:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

It means shut the fuck up bitch!
Old 26 May 2003, 04:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
HeelBerg

go suck a dick up dork

Old 26 May 2003, 05:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Just cause some people have been on here long maybe they come on her when theres nothing else to do..doesn't mean they don't have friends.