ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

im eminempac friend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2003, 12:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Default im eminempac friend

he just wanted me to tell you all that he is locked up now
because of something and he told me to now tell any of
you why hes locked up.

Old 26 May 2003, 12:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No and I told him that if he was lying about getting locked up just to get attention or to try and start over with a clean slate I would make fun of him for being a sad stupid asshole.

But seeing how you're here I guess he really got locked up. Damn, I guess we were wrong about Em wern't we people?

Anyway, how good a friend are you to him DX?

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 26 May 2003 at 12:51 PM.
Old 26 May 2003, 12:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Ummm... so?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 26 May 2003, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post #2 :
No and I told him that if was lying about getting locked up just to get attention or to try and start over with a clean slate I would make fun of him for being a sad stupid asshole.

But seeing how you're here I guess he really got locked up. Damn, I guess we were wrong about Em wern't we people?

Anyway, how good a friend are you to him DX?

im a real good friend to eminempac.i let him borrow some
of my videogames time to time, sometimes i even let him
have some of my videogames because i have beat the whole
game and i get tired of looking at it. i do alot of stuff for him,
hes my best friend
][/QUOTE]

Old 26 May 2003, 12:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
DX_KID said in post # :

im a real good friend to eminempac.i let him borrow some
of my videogames time to time, sometimes i even let him
have some of my videogames because i have beat the whole
game and i get tired of looking at it. i do alot of stuff for him,
hes my best friend

Oh, that's real good to hear. I'm sure he let's you borrow things too. You know 'cause it seems he let you borrow his IP address seein' how they're the same and all. So if you are called an alter and made fun of for being EminemPacalaca... don't be surprised or anything.
Old 26 May 2003, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
HeelBerg

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post #5 :

Oh, that's real good to hear. I'm sure he let's you borrow things too. You know 'cause it seems he let you borrow his IP address seein' how they're the same and all. So if you are called an alter and made fun of for being EminemPacalaca... don't be surprised or anything. [/B]

im on eminempac computer in his room
he has a brother so were chillin watching
tv and so i got on the internet because eminem
told me to come here and tell you all hes locked
up

Old 26 May 2003, 01:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Is being in jail cool? Why would anyone want to make up a lie about themselves being in jail? Is it cool to have a reputation as a worthless, non-functioning member of society because you can't play by the rules? I'm not sure, so DX please ask EminemPac next time you go for a conjugal visit.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 26 May 2003, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Right hey why do people make alters? i never understood that
Old 26 May 2003, 01:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

so why was he locked up.

I thought he didn't want us to know he was locked up, lol
Old 26 May 2003, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
HeelBerg

why he is locked up is private and he dosent want
anyone to know so im not gona tell

Old 26 May 2003, 01:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

no he wanted us to know he was locked up he just didn't want us to know the reason.
Old 26 May 2003, 01:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
Right hey why do people make alters? i never understood that
Because they have failed at life and they need to be shot to put them out of their own misery.
Old 26 May 2003, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
HeelBerg

do everyone here like eminempac?

Old 26 May 2003, 01:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

You are eminem pac.... but anyways i nevr had a problem with him but i also wasn't freind with him...does that answer your question?
Old 26 May 2003, 01:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
DX_KID said in post # :
do everyone here like eminempac?
Eh, he took shit too personally and did some fucking stupid things. But no, no real big problems...