ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Un-Funny Comedians

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2003, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Un-Funny Comedians

no this is not about boston, about real comedians u have seen or something. have u seen any were like, people are laughing but u just dont find it funny. or have u seen a comedian that just no one is laughing or anything. come one share ur stories and tell who they are
Old 25 May 2003, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

but Boston is so unfunny...he's painfully unfunny...its like dental surgery...

ummm but seriously Rosie O'Donnel is not funny, not at all...

Old 25 May 2003, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

rosie is not funny, in fact she's pathetic

that one guy from his own abc show..george lopez? can't stand him, he tries to hard and it's simply pathetic

Old 26 May 2003, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Oh I thought you guys were gona talk about Boston...jk lol
Old 26 May 2003, 04:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

rosie o donnell is leader of the list
Old 26 May 2003, 08:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Boston, i don't really know.....

Rosie for sure, and i find Drew Carey dull!

Old 26 May 2003, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMFAO @ all the BOSTON references.

But yeah, Rosie O'Donnel, Caroline Rhea, Tom Green, Drew Carey, George Lopez, Ted Danson (if he's considered a comedian) Jimmy Fallon and Louie Anderson are all howlingly unfunny.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 May 2003, 02:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

How did I forget Tom Green...
let me add Chris Kattan, anyone with Wayans blood in them, and Jim Breuer

Old 26 May 2003, 02:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

How did I forget Tom Green...
let me add Chris Kattan, anyone with Wayans blood in them, and Jim Breuer

Old 26 May 2003, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

every single female comedian. they all got the same act.....My mom wants me to get married, I hate kids, blah blah blah..
Old 26 May 2003, 03:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :
every single female comedian. they all got the same act.....My mom wants me to get married, I hate kids, blah blah blah..
sound like Jerry Lewis...and Laura Kitelinger is funny and so is Tina Fey

Old 26 May 2003, 07:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The one guy that gets on my nerves the most is Chris Rock,all his jokes are how white people act lame and stupid and it really gets annoying.I like other black comedians,they talk about white people too but that is not all they talk about,all Chris Rock talks about in his act is white people and I find it really really irritating and very unfunny.
Old 26 May 2003, 10:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

drew carey is actually funny in person...i seen him at a concert he is funny as hell...however i don't find his tv shows to amusing
Old 26 May 2003, 10:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Jimmy Fallon single-handedly ruined the MTV Music Video Awards for me.
Old 27 May 2003, 05:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

How did I know that I would be metioned on this thread.....

But known Unfunny Comics are:

Rose O'Donnell
Craig Gass- From The Howard Stern Show
Andrew Dice Clay's new material
Harland Williams
Those twin comic brothers
David Letterman
Conan O'Brian
Stuttering John