ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Actual picture of Sodagirl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2003, 01:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Actual picture of Sodagirl

Beth.....we were best friends. We could've stayed that way. All you had to do......was keep my trust. That's it's. I trusted you with my pictures. I trusted you not to get involved with me and Blitz........and what do you do?

Beth........I'm now going to do the one thing I promised I would never do. I'm going to do the one thing.......that would eat you alive if anyone else saw it..........I'm gonna post the one thing that nobody else...not Blitz, Ryan, STICK, KAM, Stone Cold or anyone else found out about. The thing I've been sworn to secrecty this whole time to protect.

But you turned on me..........and I'm left with no alternative.

You wanna post a pic of me as 14 years old and make a banner for Blitz with it?

Fine. In that case....

Ladies and gentlemen, what I'm about to show you will shock and discredit you. But please.......let us all be amazed together. Soda looks a tad bit old in this picture, but the Southern charm is definetly there. Anyone who's heard her voice knows what I'm talking about. It's her alright.

Ladies and gentlemen.......Bethony "Sodagirl" *edit- please do not post full names, first name is fine but not both, just safety reasons and this has happened before and was requested to have name taken off, so we must respect those wishes again here too. Thanks*

http://www.boomspeed.com/mrmarbles/Beth.jpg
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 25 May 2003 at 01:37 AM.
Old 25 May 2003, 01:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GAWD!!!! Damn thats some funny assed shit!!!!

Damn you're funny.

AND damn shes a fucking hotty
Old 25 May 2003, 01:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Hardy, honest to God that's the real actual picture she sent me that I was never supposed to show. I got it sometime around the beginning of the year when we were close. LMAO.

If I'm proven as a liar, you'll never see me again. I swear.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 May 2003, 01:55 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

If thats fucking her I am going to cry like a little baby.

oh and BTW

GUESS WHO??? (No offense)
Old 25 May 2003, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Didnt you used to love her? And IF this is what she really looks like WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING GO OUT WITH THAT LARDASS???????
Old 25 May 2003, 02:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Are you for fucking real? Damn man, you're out for blood aren't you?

Old 25 May 2003, 02:27 AM   #7 (permalink)

Oh and also

Old 25 May 2003, 02:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Did she leave PWF or what?
Old 25 May 2003, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i highly doubt thats her, the women in that picture is in her 30's and beth is 19. so yeah...
Old 25 May 2003, 02:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

you haven seen her pic???

Shes seen yours so i figured you've seen hers
Old 25 May 2003, 02:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

lol funny marbles
Old 25 May 2003, 02:58 AM   #12 (permalink)

One more

Does no one care about my lovely pics???
Old 25 May 2003, 02:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

lmao
Old 25 May 2003, 03:35 AM   #14 (permalink)

One last one for the night...

and its

EB

Old 25 May 2003, 04:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I highly doubt thats her. I heard her vioce and from what she says shes not even 20 yet. But if it is than hey......shes still a sweet heart. And WTF My ass looks like Albert. Were all posters who cares what we look like. Marbles although its still simi funny cause nobody has dared to fuck with Soda this bad........your reaching for straws.