ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Goth freaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2003, 02:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow Goth Girls

Have you seen any goth girls?I have a net friend and she's very goth.She puts make ups on her face all the time like a witch.And with her black lips tick and etc...etc.

And that's how she goes to school either.That's how she is all the time,even in the house.And her parents don't say anything about it.And I asked her this question,"do you feel like you're an evil person?"And she said,"pretty much."

So I showed her some old pictures of The UnderTaker,and she loved it a lot.She said,"oh my...I wanna rape him!"Muahahaha She likes darkness a lot.I can say that she's like a vampire.Then I asked her,"do you do some dark stuff?"And she said,"yes."So I asked her about it and she said she'll tell me later.

Now do you have any friends like this?Or have you seen any girls like this?Do you know why they're like that?But don't talk about me here,I am THE DEVIL,muahahahah

REst iN PEace....

Old 24 May 2003, 10:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Finally this thread is moved back here.Good,you're safe from the Darkness.Now let's discuss....

REst iN PEace...

Old 24 May 2003, 10:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

...You're... not really a goth are you? *takes off Arnold's wig and turns off creepy music*
Old 24 May 2003, 10:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
BM 3:16 said in post # :
...You're... not really a goth are you? *takes off Arnold's wig and turns off creepy music*

This is the real me...THE PHENOM.Arnold was just a joke,now I'm back to who I was,I'm back home.I'm back to the DARKNESS......

Now stop wasting my time and discuss about the thread.

REst iN PEace.....

Old 24 May 2003, 10:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

lol she feels evil the only evil thing she probably does is fuck her cat.
Old 24 May 2003, 10:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
lol she feels evil the only evil thing she probably does is fuck her cat.
Muahaha....she does more than that. Have you met or seen anyone like this?Do you know anything about what they do and ect..etc?

Below is a picture of a gothic woman.

Old 24 May 2003, 10:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah i know a girl like that..friend of a friend,she's not what I'd say as "fucked up" cause what isn't fucked up today? No she doesn't drink blood or stab herself or anything else that gets labeled with Goths..she's pretty "normal" by my standards..although wearing a dog collar is a little off in my book..but if that's what she likes who am I to complain? she just won't get in my house is all!
Old 24 May 2003, 11:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Don't know anyone who's truly GOTH. Though, i kinda would like to.

Old 24 May 2003, 11:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah i know someone who is way more goth then that...thats really nothing.
Old 24 May 2003, 11:46 AM   #10 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Old 24 May 2003, 11:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

she kinda looks like sarah the UT wife or g/f
Old 24 May 2003, 01:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The moron prollly stole that from a webcam site. Anyway, Goth girls are rather hot. Nothing hotter then a chick in a leather corset.
Old 24 May 2003, 06:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry but gothic women are disgusting. And the guys are losers, like who the hell would want to dress like that?

In my opinion they look completely ridiculous.
Old 24 May 2003, 07:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
error402 said in post # :
I'm sorry but gothic women are disgusting. And the guys are losers, like who the hell would want to dress like that?

I agree with you.
Old 24 May 2003, 07:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
error402 said in post # :

Well I suppose at some point they were regarded as having their freedom of expression in what they wear,now it's just another trend that people pick up on..takes all kinds o' people to make the world go round..