ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Punisher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 May 2003, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default The Punisher

By: Patrick Sauriol
Credit: Artisan Entertainment, SyFiPortal, St. Petersburg Times

Time to play catch-up and get updated on the latest news happening with THE PUNISHER film.

First, Artisan has released a teaser poster for the film. It should be appearing in your local multiplex starting this weekend, helping get word out about the project to the masses.

Next, Superhero Hype reports that Artisan has opened the doormat portion of its official PUNISHER website (located at punisherthemovie.com. While there's nothing else to see except for a Flash animation of the Punisher's signature skull logo, there is a ad stating the website will open its doors on June 20. You can also sign up to be noitified when there's further site updates.

Last but not least, a friend from Sy Fi Portal alerted us that the movie will be lensing in and aroundn Tampa, Florida and not New York City where the bulk of recent PUNISHER comic book tales have been set. Shooting begins this summer.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 24 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

pretty sure I posted this already ..but I cant find mine
oh well

MORE PUNISHER NEWS
--Lions Gate the company that was producing Punisher is up for sale and Sony..the company that produced Spiderman is the main bidder....

so if Punisher becomes property of Sony..then perhaps we can see a Spidey Punisher crossover...Punisher did originally Premier as a Spiderman villain/ally way back in Amazing Spider-Man (Vol. 1) #129 (1974)

I'm thinkin usin Punisher as a bad guy in Spiderman 3 could be pretty damned cool...but I like gun battles

Old 24 May 2003, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Man, as long as it's not like that Dolf Lungren hunk of ass atrocity I'm sure I'll love it. I mean it's the punisher, what's not to like?
Old 24 May 2003, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Man, as long as it's not like that Dolf Lungren hunk of ass atrocity I'm sure I'll love it. I mean it's the punisher, what's not to like?
.....um Dolph Lundgren,Punisher 2099,the Archie meets Punisher Crossover, etc...etc...etc....