ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How Do You Want To Die?
View Poll Results: How?
Murdered 0 0%
Road Accident 0 0%
Stabbed 0 0%
Raped and Killed 2 16.67%
Bomb 1 8.33%
Peacefully 7 58.33%
Sickness..like heart acttack,cancer and etc..etc.. 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2003, 11:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Question How Do You Want To Die?

How Do You Want To Die?The Choice,is yours.....

REst iN PEace....

Last edited by Sasquatch; 22 May 2003 at 11:54 PM.
Old 22 May 2003, 11:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why do you keep deleting your threads?
Old 22 May 2003, 11:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

If it's useless or not going on the way that I wanted,I'll delete it.I control my own threads....

Old 23 May 2003, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey... this one's not too bad.

My choice would be a brain tumor. Thattaway I can just explain away any and all fits of extreme violence. "It's not my fault your honor, I have a brain tumor" Hell yeah...
Old 23 May 2003, 12:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Brain tumor?Why?

Old 23 May 2003, 01:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Brain tumors cause irregularities in how the brain functions. In many cases it can lead to fits of extreme rage and violence. So, if I actually had a brain tumor. I would make it my first priority to go out and kill every bastard that pissed me off. Then, blame it on the tumor. I'm mainly using as an excuse to kill.

Because someone always has to die...
Old 23 May 2003, 04:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Point is not to fear death,get to that point and it's not of any really great significance as to how you go out..but I suppose if I had a choice peacefully would be nice.Either that or take a swan dive out of like a 50 story building
Old 23 May 2003, 05:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Brain tumors cause irregularities in how the brain functions. In many cases it can lead to fits of extreme rage and violence. So, if I actually had a brain tumor. I would make it my first priority to go out and kill every bastard that pissed me off. Then, blame it on the tumor. I'm mainly using as an excuse to kill.

Because someone always has to die...

Lol....man I think you have the right name already.

Old 23 May 2003, 05:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i'll take the peace
Old 23 May 2003, 09:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

peacefully
Old 23 May 2003, 09:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

i know i will be in comatose when my time comes...but the question is how long can a person withstand being in such a state?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 23 May 2003, 09:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

dont care how idie

Old 23 May 2003, 10:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

I am already dying, just like everyone else...

does not matter how, it will just happen.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 23 May 2003, 11:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
HEELicane said in post # :
dont care how idie
No neither do I..just wish you would..and make it snappy!
Old 23 May 2003, 11:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

i wish all gay people die so i guess im wishin
tyler to die then because hes gay

o and take your punk ass to WAR-ZONE
why dont you talk shit now,when im ONLINE
not OFFLINE bitch!!!!!!