ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sibling Rivalry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2003, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sibling Rivalry

Growing up did you and your brothers or sisters compete to see who got the better grades in school, did better in sports, or had the better looking girlfriend or boyfriend?
Old 22 May 2003, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I just always was fighting with them.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 22 May 2003, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

no ot reslly...we're lways competing and if one won or bet the other ten the one who won would help the other one orrect the mistake...it as a pretty supportive bunch actually...my bros and sisters

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 22 May 2003, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

nope, my step bro and sis are real young, we dont have anything to fight about, but my bro and sis fight ALOT between each other

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 22 May 2003, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :
no ot reslly...we're lways competing and if one won or bet the other ten the one who won would help the other one orrect the mistake...it as a pretty supportive bunch actually...my bros and sisters

your parents had 10 children?
Old 22 May 2003, 04:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :

your parents had 10 children?
no, actually there were 6 of us...all of us are alike in many ways, and get along with many others very well so of course we got along, though we di compete in sports anddid hrlp each other out...we still do too..

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 22 May 2003, 04:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

you'll have to excuse me these long nails aren't helping me type corectly.

I am now complete
Old 22 May 2003, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Ya, me and my brother used to realy compete in the girlfreind department. It got so bad that our 2 girlfreinds turned lesbo and left us for each other. Now THAT if that isn't degrading then i don't know what is.

My Teams

Old 22 May 2003, 04:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

na my bro n sis are alot older than me. They're pretty supportive...they help me when I need it. But they already have their lives set on track so I don't see them that much and i don't get to talk to them as much i would want to.

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 22 May 2003, 06:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Chris Benoit said in post # :
Ya, me and my brother used to realy compete in the girlfreind department. It got so bad that our 2 girlfreinds turned lesbo and left us for each other. Now THAT if that isn't degrading then i don't know what is.
Dude thats not degrading. Thats right down pathetic j/k

Meh my brothers and sis are not the competitive type.
Old 22 May 2003, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I have to older sivs. A brother and a sister. And they would beat the fuck out of me. I have scars and everything. Man then I got huge and they were the ones taking a beating.
Old 22 May 2003, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My sister and I really are not that competitive,she is older than me.We are just attention whores for my Mom,my sister always spends more time with her than I get to.

My nephews on the other hand....they fight about everything
Old 22 May 2003, 10:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Me and my brother were never really competetive,however in my mind he was always favored upon.Usually you would expect the younger of the two to be the one who got away with more,but I am the younger of us and I certainly got penalised a helluva lot more than he did.My sister and I got on fine though,she would look out for me more than my brother would..now when she asks me to babysit I wish she would have favored my brother!
Standard fighting and all but that's siblings for ya.
Old 23 May 2003, 04:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i killed my sister...

nah. but we always fought
Old 23 May 2003, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

My sister was just plain mean to me...stupid bitch haha but now i get the last laugh... yeah i'm mean so what