ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Unknown or rarely known factoids about anything entertainment....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 May 2003, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Unknown or rarely known factoids about anything entertainment....

Post something that you know about a movie/song/musician/actor/etc that isn't widely known.

In the movie "Three Men and a Baby", there's a scene where if you pause it at the right moment, or watch it in a slow motion, you can see like a ghostly type figure holding a shotgun.

Well, at least I think that's accurate. It was a while back when someone showed that to me (maybe 6 or 7 years). I forget what scene it is, but I think it's in someone's apartment and the ghostly figure is standing next to the curtains.
Old 21 May 2003, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^

Yeah I recall that..I think it was like a trick of the light or something though.bwah ha I just posted a fact in the Manson thread but what the hell:

Marilyn Manson was actually the scrawny kid who played "Paul" in the Wonder Years.
Old 21 May 2003, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

no he wasnt Tyler

-Factoid-In The Wizard of Oz there is a scene when dorothy and gang are headed down the yellow brick road and there is a man hanging from cables and scaffolding in the background

Old 21 May 2003, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Re: Unknown or rarely known factoids about anything entertainment....

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post #1 :

In the movie "Three Men and a Baby", there's a scene where if you pause it at the right moment, or watch it in a slow motion, you can see like a ghostly type figure holding a shotgun.

Well, at least I think that's accurate. It was a while back when someone showed that to me (maybe 6 or 7 years). I forget what scene it is, but I think it's in someone's apartment and the ghostly figure is standing next to the curtains.

Quote:
Positively Page said in post #3 :

-Factoid-In The Wizard of Oz there is a scene when dorothy and gang are headed down the yellow brick road and there is a man hanging from cables and scaffolding in the background
Wrong and wrong. The thing in 3 Men is a cardboard standup of Tom Selleck via Magnum P.I.

The other is an ostirich that had bad lighting problems.

Yeah, and I don't know anything about entertainment.....

Old 21 May 2003, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: Unknown or rarely known factoids about anything entertainment....

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :

Wrong and wrong. The thing in 3 Men is a cardboard standup of Tom Selleck via Magnum P.I.

The other is an ostirich that had bad lighting problems.

Yeah, and I don't know anything about entertainment.....

LMMFAO @ you coming back here again just because I've returned to PW full-time.

You CAN'T get away goddammit!!! YOU CAN'T!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 May 2003, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

hey look everybody Johnny's Back.....where is my Fuck you Johnny B banner...hmmmm lol

WB Johnny

Old 21 May 2003, 09:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Meh, don't know if I'm back, probably not.

I just figured that all this internet bullshit is way too fucking serious all the time. If I see somewhere I want to post then I'll post in it. Jesus, people act like I'm an immigrant and they're in the INS...

*looks at Marbles*

Old 21 May 2003, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Positively Page said in post # :
hey look everybody Johnny's Back.....where is my Fuck you Johnny B banner...hmmmm lol

WB Johnny

He ain't back here. Aw hell, what am I saying.

Stay here if you want Blitz. I'd prefer you stay seperated from me anyway.

I'll just be over at PW with my woman. I didn't move there for you anyway. Kinda funny how you're back here "all of a sudden" though, huh?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 May 2003, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :
Meh, don't know if I'm back, probably not.

I just figured that all this internet bullshit is way too fucking serious all the time. If I see somewhere I want to post then I'll post in it. Jesus, people act like I'm an immigrant and they're in the INS...

*looks at Marbles*

You just can't stay away.........you were gone two weeks. And you posted in a different site meanwhile.

Simply pathetic.

But w/b, you lame ass elfie loser punk.
Old 21 May 2003, 09:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Positively Page said in post # :
no he wasnt Tyler

I beg your pardon,yes he was.
Old 21 May 2003, 09:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

I beg your pardon,yes he was.
no he wasnt
Paul was Josh Saviano
Manson is Brian Hugh Warner from Canton Ohio

Old 21 May 2003, 09:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

www.haddock.org/directory/search/?s=josh+saviano

apparently Surden you're wrong. Paul Was played by Josh saviano! CHeck the link to prove it!

Old 21 May 2003, 09:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Ah..well there you have it..my friends lied to me..fuckers
Old 21 May 2003, 09:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Dude....I am the Entertainment God...trust in me

Old 21 May 2003, 09:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

AND STOP FUCKING CORRECTING ME! I HATE THAT!