ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dumbest person on this board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 May 2003, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Dumbest person on this board

Who's the dumbest person on PWF? No, I'm not talking about the person you hold a grudge against/hate most. I'm seriously asking out of everyone here, who would you imagine is the most unintelligent?

I always thought Stone Cold, but BOSTON as well seems a bit "Harry and Llyodish". But not in a comical sense.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 May 2003, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

But there are so many choices...

How can I chose just one?
Old 21 May 2003, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Eminempac
Old 21 May 2003, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Dog Catcher
Old 21 May 2003, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Eminempac
Yeah... EminemPacalacadingdong is a good choice. But what about TM3? He's also pretty dumb... I can't decide
Old 21 May 2003, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Danevs for sure

EminenfudgePacker is pretty dumb, but he keeps getting back in so...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 May 2003, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
EP_Version2

how am i dumb spoiled milk bitches?

evil-ryan you aint evil your a fag thats what you are
im gona start calling you fag ryan you punk!

tyler go find that dude in your avatar and go give him a blow
job you bisexuial bitch!

you have the nerve to call me gay last week but your ass
is on a messageboard typing in pink

yeah i called you a fag, what you gona do about it?

ban me?

i dont give a damn, i aint gona let any call me dumb
and get away with it

Old 21 May 2003, 05:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
I'm Cool

Big Daddy Cool is on a distinguished road

This Ep guy is a fucking queer ass slut bitch, and he should die commie
Old 21 May 2003, 05:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
EP_Version2

Quote:
XDS said in post #6 :
Danevs for sure

look its exHOdus, the dude that got his ass tore up
in war zone by TICK, the only thing thats pretty dumb
is the words you said in war zone against stick you
big nose dork

Old 21 May 2003, 05:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
XDS said in post # :

That's the very reason I think he is so fucking stupid,I mean you'd think he would get tired of being banned or at least attempt to contribute something worthwhile every so often..but no to all.You'd think after no acceptance (primarily due to himself anyway) he would fuck off and make some small attempt at a life outside a forum,but nooo.Therefore he is the stupidest fuck I have ever encountered on PWF!
Old 21 May 2003, 05:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
EP_Version2

Quote:
PrincessSteph16 said in post #8 :
This Ep guy is a fucking queer ass slut bitch, and he should die commie

wow the 4th person

im not a slut your a slut, you trying to get with someone over
a messageboard that already have someone you ugly bitch

wana be black ass,stay white dont try to act black skank

Old 21 May 2003, 05:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Maybe he's trying to set a world record of how many tiems he can be banned from pwf...But i don't have a problem with him...and as for the stupidest person i don't know i don't really pay to much attention to most of the posters except for the ones i think are cool.
Old 21 May 2003, 05:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
EP_Version2 said in post # :

tyler go find that dude in your avatar and go give him a blow
job you bisexuial bitch!

you have the nerve to call me gay last week but your ass
is on a messageboard typing in pink

yeah i called you a fag, what you gona do about it?

ban me?

Whats wrong with pink..better than snot green neh?

I like pink..so go ahead and stereotype me silly cooze,that's all your good for anyway..I vouch for a banner being made for this guy that simply reads "please ban upon reading this".

Dunno why I even bother speaking to you
Old 21 May 2003, 05:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
EP_Version2 said in post # :

look its exHOdus, the dude that got his ass tore up
in war zone by TICK, the only thing thats pretty dumb
is the words you said in war zone against stick you
big nose dork
lol. Whatever you wanna believe is fine with me. If you didn't notice, I actually exposed who tick was and ended it. And I don't remember saying anything to Stick? WTF are you talking about. Shit, you must be fucking stupid. Didn't you make that big speach about getting dropped on your head and now you're not smart anymore and it pisses you off when someone says you're an idiot?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 May 2003, 05:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Hardy and Eminempac