ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have your parents ever really embarassed you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2003, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Have your parents ever really embarassed you?

see topic
Old 20 May 2003, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Not really, I can do that by myself.
Old 20 May 2003, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I can too.
Old 20 May 2003, 08:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

All the time,and I mean all the time..it was like an unwrittn rule for them to shun me at least once a day..then I moved out and what bliss,I mean my friends still do it but my parents had a flair for it,my friends don't really mean it..their stupidity overwhelms them and they act dumb..my parents are simply dumb.
Old 20 May 2003, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Mine were always pretty cool.....they would let an occasional comment out at times.....
Old 20 May 2003, 08:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Thuganomics#1 said in post # :
Mine were always pretty cool.....they would let an occasional comment out at times.....
Lucky you!

I got the works..baby pictures n' all..the bastards!
Old 20 May 2003, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

fuck yeah, my mom has the biggest mouth on earth, she goes up to a stranger in a grocery store and starts talking all this crap about me ...in a good/bad way
Old 21 May 2003, 08:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

yes, my dad once decided to give me the "birds and the bees" talk (i was 15 at the time) in a very loud voice in the condom section of a store

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 21 May 2003, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

only once when i was in grade 6 my mom was kinda...drinking a bit and i hated ppl knowing i was on my rag i used to get embarassed and there was this hot guy and she screams in the whole store are these the pads you want! but
Old 21 May 2003, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Oh? You mean like the time my mom walked in on me jacking off, laughed her ass off and told everyone in my family about it, like the fucking stupid bitch that she is? Naw, that wasn't embarrasing at all.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 May 2003, 05:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Twist My Fate said in post # :
yes, my dad once decided to give me the "birds and the bees" talk (i was 15 at the time) in a very loud voice in the condom section of a store
That's fucked up, but very funny

I can't think of many times I got embarrassed by my parents. They're pretty cool. Not much they can hold over me now days though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 May 2003, 05:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
CHRISTIAN said in post # :
Oh? You mean like the time my mom walked in on me jacking off, laughed her ass off and told everyone in my family about it, like the fucking stupid bitch that she is? Naw, that wasn't embarrasing at all.
I always feared that happening when i was younger..that's pretty bad..what did you say about it,if anything?
Old 21 May 2003, 05:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

I always feared that happening when i was younger..that's pretty bad..what did you say about it,if anything?

Goddammit, I was hoping it also happened to someone else besides me. Oh well.

"Please leave" was the only thing I could mutter.

After that, I just lay there, with my pants down. My mom took off walking in the other direction, laughing her ass off and closing the door behind her. I just lay there, paralyzed with embarrasment. It took me a few hours to pull up my pants and begin moving again. Even today, my parents look at me funny when I flip through a Sears Lingerie catalog.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 May 2003, 05:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I never got busted in the act, but one time I whacked it in the bathroom and left the mag behind. The next morning my mom brought it to my room and tossed it on the bed next to me. she was like "Loooookkkkeeee what I found" I was like "Cool, What?" then she whipped that goddamn thing out from behind her back. I just rolled over and buried my head in my pillow and started lmao. I couldn't do anything else. So she just says "Don't let your little brother find this stuff" and walks off. That was a tough day.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 May 2003, 05:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
CHRISTIAN said in post #10 :

parents need to learn to knock i hate when they just walk in.