ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Are we good or what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2003, 06:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Are we good or what?

Damn we rock.

Shit yeah we do.

Ok yeah Second best PWF prank pulled. Yeah we got you all good. WOO anyway, he'll be on in a sec. I got to log off

And a topic: Whats the best prank you've ever pulled?
Old 20 May 2003, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: Are we good or what?

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post # :
Damn we rock.

Yeah in a chair maybe.

Anyway I pull off so many pranks every night of the week I wouldn't know where to start telling you..come Friday though you'll have another homework assignment..that's basically the kinda stuff I pull off every other night..I like to think I'm pretty inventive.
Old 20 May 2003, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

weirdness is going on
Old 20 May 2003, 06:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Cool

Big Daddy Cool is on a distinguished road

Hey this is the begining. Baby I love you, Like one of my Catholic school boys. also God Bless.
Old 20 May 2003, 06:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

ok thats cool...but i don't get it?
Old 20 May 2003, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Christ Steve how many accounts are you planning on opening here!? was funny for like a milisecond.
Old 20 May 2003, 06:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

whos steve? steve boston? why would someone have so many accounts?? why not just one?
Old 20 May 2003, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
I'm Cool

Big Daddy Cool is on a distinguished road

Ok there is no Steve. It's Hardy and Thorne.

None of us are Steve. And I have like maybe 2 accounts open here. the rest are are banned.
Old 20 May 2003, 06:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

are you really from Arkansas or are you hatin?

Old 20 May 2003, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Huh?

I'm talking about Steve McQueen..you know..Hardy.It is you again right? if not..actually why the hell am I even bothering..you're on ignore Rev! buh bye
Old 20 May 2003, 06:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Who's Thorne???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2003, 06:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

He was born there.

Ok i know im Steve i guess. But everyone just calls me Hardy. But i know what you were talking about.

Yeah we pranked you guys. And hes sick and twisted, he really does love you CB. I showed him a pic and he went fucking crazy LOL/
Old 20 May 2003, 06:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

You are of course talking about uh..your alter right..otherwise I'm lost
Old 20 May 2003, 06:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

And just what the hell is this all about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 20 May 2003, 06:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Its too complicated to say. And you beileve us anyway.