ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A new set of pick ups and a set of blues strings baby!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2003, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default A new set of pick ups and a set of blues strings baby!

Yes that's what I'm going to grab right after work so I can get my Strat back in fine tuned order..and a magnatone amp!

So there you have it,I play guitar...do you play any instruments and if so what are they?
Old 20 May 2003, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

i was a violinist and a percusiionist..played everything except the tris and quads

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 03:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I can play the key board...if the letters are in the book with the notes and if the letters are stuck to the board lol
Old 20 May 2003, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Guitar. Classical, jazz, rock, country, any style there is.

And I suck at all of them.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2003, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i used to play keyboard and piano when i was younger.
Old 20 May 2003, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
Guitar. Classical, jazz, rock, country, any style there is.

And I suck at all of them.
LOL...do me a favor exo....
GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT FOR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
for once ok?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 04:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I play the turntables.

Old 20 May 2003, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

LOL...do me a favor exo....
GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT FOR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
for once ok?
No false hope Sarah,it's like going to a cancer support group..you know thos people are dying the group leaders try to pretend they're going to be fine..same sitch with Exo..let him get that sour feeling now,that way the sweet will taste all the sweeter when he breaks out of his stooper.
Old 20 May 2003, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

No false hope Sarah,it's like going to a cancer support group..you know thos people are dying the group leaders try to pretend they're going to be fine..same sitch with Exo..let him get that sour feeling now,that way the sweet will taste all the sweeter when he breaks out of his stooper.
oh before i go...you're so mean tyler (JK)...LMAO
i'll see you thursday and get to work on yor task
but thats why I like hanging out wth you...you're hilarious...let me be encouraging for petes sake.

ROTFLMAO

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 05:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

oh before i go...you're so mean tyler (JK)...LMAO
i'll see you thursday and get to work on yor task
but thats why I like hanging out wth you...you're hilarious...let me be encouraging for petes sake.

ROTFLMAO
people could call it mean,I would oersonally call it personal clarity of virtue.Encouragement is something you should self inflict..he clearly isn't looking to get out of his stooper otherwise he would already be acting on it instead of moping..the only time he will get out of it is when he really wants to..just like a crack addict,you could pay for em to get detox and what not but unless they want off it encouragement is a lost cause.He'll get better when he wants to,no reassurance will help that much because don't know what's running through troubled peoples minds..well I do but that's cause I fucking rule!
Life is what you want it to be people,Exo isn't looking for change yet..so I say let him mope!
Old 20 May 2003, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Sarah said in post #2 :
i was a violinist and a percusiionist..played everything except the tris and quads

Quads are the shizniz. I loved them.

Yeah im a percussionist.

Or a dumb drummer
Old 20 May 2003, 05:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO. I'm now the subject of debate. I feel better all ready.

Hey Tyler, what are blues strings anyway? I use Ernie Ball slinky's but I've never heard of just blues strings.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2003, 06:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
LMAO. I'm now the subject of debate. I feel better all ready.

Hey Tyler, what are blues strings anyway? I use Ernie Ball slinky's but I've never heard of just blues strings.
They're basically used as a method of noiseless soloing.A lot thicker than your basic Fender set.My band is taking a bluesy rock kinda direction so we decided to get some mods,stronger pick ups for single string playing and blues strings allow a lot more versatility and it means you don't have to bother with any kind of pedal distortion to get a real rough sound out of it..they're only worth bothering with if boogie rock is the kind you're wishing to take up on..they aren't usually called blues strings but that's what I've dubbed them as..they're usually known as Dean Markley's.
Old 20 May 2003, 06:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I play guitar a Martin d-28 and a Gibson JC200. HEres a pic

BTW its in black and white b/c its a copy of the original pic and I dont have a color copier....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 20 May 2003, 06:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

They're basically used as a method of noiseless soloing.A lot thicker than your basic Fender set.My band is taking a bluesy rock kinda direction so we decided to get some mods,stronger pick ups for single string playing and blues strings allow a lot more versatility and it means you don't have to bother with any kind of pedal distortion to get a real rough sound out of it..they're only worth bothering with if boogie rock is the kind you're wishing to take up on..they aren't usually called blues strings but that's what I've dubbed them as..they're usually known as Dean Markley's.
ok, cool. I run 11's on my Paul and 9's on my strat. I like the stainless steal strings the best. I usually like a brighter tone. Sounds great on my strat. Everything gets nice and clear. What kinda pick ups you get?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!