ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Pwf male

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2003, 02:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Pwf male

Were doing females why not males. So whos yours and when its all over i'll make polls and you vote for the best!

Ok my other Idea page gave me was good but i like this one. your top 5 males to vote for!

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 20 May 2003 at 03:23 PM.
Old 20 May 2003, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I vouch for me..cool though cuz I won't win..and I can live with that!

Anyway I nominate Tyler Durden!
Old 20 May 2003, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

i nomunate all of the guys on my Partners in Crime list....

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I personally think if you do this ..since there are so many of us it should be limited to 1 nomination per female poster...and no self nominations

Old 20 May 2003, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Positively Page said in post # :
I personally think if you do this ..since there are so many of us it should be limited to 1 nomination per female poster...and no self nominations
why do you have to make this hard??? Sime thungs are ment to be simple and easy.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
and no self nominations
Thats rule is shit and will not stand I tell you..will not stand!
Old 20 May 2003, 03:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

Thats rule is shit and will not stand I tell you..will not stand!
if we go by my rules you're already nomnated

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 03:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Ok good idea.
Old 20 May 2003, 03:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Yeah but I want the option of nominating myself..I'm ego maniacle like that
Old 20 May 2003, 03:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Stick
Rj
Tyler
Dogcatcher
Sweet tooth

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 20 May 2003 at 03:24 PM.
Old 20 May 2003, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

ok i will nominate (if it has to be one) ah forget that..the ehoel list

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 03:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

I changed the rules lol
Old 20 May 2003, 03:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

KK thank you very much
Old 20 May 2003, 03:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
Stick
Rj
Tyler <<<< Gracias
Dogcatcher
Sweet tooth
Old 20 May 2003, 03:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

In fact I want to alter my vote..I nominate Hardy