ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Remember you're temper is the only thing you can't get rid of by losing it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2003, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Remember you're temper is the only thing you can't get rid of by losing it

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A suburban Washington woman was in a Maryland jail Monday on charges of assaulting a 4-year-old after he spilled ice cream on her in a fast-food restaurant over the weekend, police said.

The woman shouted obscenities at the child and his grandmother, chased the boy around the restaurant and eventually rubbed hot french fries in his face, a Montgomery County police spokeswoman said.

The woman, identified as Malika Hayes, 18, left the restaurant but was later arrested. The felony charge can be punished by up to 25 years in prison.

Damn....its just Ice Cream...

Anyways...Do you know anyone or do you ave a temper problem?

Old 20 May 2003, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I have a temper but i know how to control it...
Old 20 May 2003, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I have a temper problem..but I'm cool with that.
Actually I'm probably angry with it but what the hell!

Oh and practically everyone else I assosciate myself with has a temper tantrum issue..good for them huh?
Old 20 May 2003, 03:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

damn...Actually i don't get pissed off easily. I am one of those people when i do get pised off its a rarity but you don't want to be around me when i am. inmy fsmily we're extremities so you can imagine though i have never gone over the edge...not yet anyway.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 20 May 2003 at 03:25 PM.
Old 20 May 2003, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm one of those people that stays pretty even keel most of the time, and I let everything build up and then out of nowhere something sets me off and I'm pissed as hell.

Stupid anger issues is what caused...eh fuck it. I don't feel like talkin about that anymore.
Old 20 May 2003, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I get pissed all the time. Every day. many times a day.

But it's nothing to when I was a kid around 5th and 6th grade. I got into fights every day over something. I didn't mellow out till around 10th grade.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2003, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I get pissed a lot, but i dont show it. I keep cool so I dont look a fool. Booya
Old 20 May 2003, 07:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

My one good friend has a temper problem. You just want to punch him in the face sometimes when he gets all angry over stupid things.
Old 20 May 2003, 08:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Remember you're temper is the only thing you can't get rid of by losing it

Quote:
Positively Page said in post # :
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A suburban Washington woman was in a Maryland jail Monday on charges of assaulting a 4-year-old after he spilled ice cream on her in a fast-food restaurant over the weekend, police said.

The woman shouted obscenities at the child and his grandmother, chased the boy around the restaurant and eventually rubbed hot french fries in his face, a Montgomery County police spokeswoman said.

The woman, identified as Malika Hayes, 18, left the restaurant but was later arrested. The felony charge can be punished by up to 25 years in prison.

Damn....its just Ice Cream...

Anyways...Do you know anyone or do you ave a temper problem?

Wake me up one day when your posts actually become interesting.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 May 2003, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: Re: Remember you're temper is the only thing you can't get rid of by losing it

Quote:
CHRISTIAN said in post # :

Wake me up one day when your posts actually become interesting.
What's wrong Marbles? get outta the wrong side of the cot this morning?
Old 20 May 2003, 09:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm pretty mellow most of the time.
Old 20 May 2003, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: Re: Remember you're temper is the only thing you can't get rid of by losing it

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

What's wrong Marbles? get outta the wrong side of the cot this morning?

Everytime I read one of Angle's posts, it's like I never got up at all. Almost like I'm still sleeping.

Oh yeah. That's because I am.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 May 2003, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

when I was younger I was a hothead. Always getting into fights for no reason. as I got older I learned to control my temper.
Old 21 May 2003, 03:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i guess i have, am and always will be cool, calm and collected
Old 21 May 2003, 08:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I used to get angry very easily, I would never hit anyone or thing as such but yeah, very easily I would get angered.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!