ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Comittees

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2003, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default Comittees

these are the award comittees

Polls

judges

banner designers

hosting committee

background information comittee

place your name where you would like to help

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 09:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Default Re: Comittees

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

Polls
sarah

judges
Sarah

banner designers
Sarah

hosting committee
Sarah

Sarah

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 10:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

Polls
Sarah
Tyler Durden

judges
Sarah
Tyler Durden

banner designers
Sarah

hosting committee
Sarah

Sarah
Tyler Durden

I'm in like sin!
Old 20 May 2003, 10:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Default Re: Re: Comittees

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

I'm in like sin!
yep

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I wouldn't mind being in a comittee but I would want to be ranked above the forum mods.....
Old 20 May 2003, 02:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

Polls

judges

banner designers

hosting committee

What do the Polls, judges, host committee , and background information committee do?
Old 20 May 2003, 02:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Default Re: Re: Comittees

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :

What do the Polls, judges, host committee , and background information committee do?
polls tae care of the polling for the nominations....

judges judge t posts presented.

hosting comittee comes up with the format and presents the awards

background finds nformation about the nomination...looks up number ofosts and jdges the quaty for some of the other awards and are a balance between mod and reg members

I am now complete
Old 20 May 2003, 02:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I'll do polls
Old 20 May 2003, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

put me down for Judging....I like to Judge

Old 20 May 2003, 02:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i will be on a committee i don't care which one it is
Old 20 May 2003, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

yeah i wanna be a judge to
Old 20 May 2003, 02:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

How many you think we'll need Sarah..I think background info will be the roughest 1 to deal with so the faster we get nominations the better..well I closed polling over the weekend as you know.Question is though do we just take mentioned names or add any as a collective group that we think deserve to be up for nomination?

ya-ha it's coffee time!
Old 20 May 2003, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
How many you think we'll need Sarah..I think background info will be the roughest 1 to deal with so the faster we get nominations the better..well I closed polling over the weekend as you know.Question is though do we just take mentioned names or add any as a collective group that we think deserve to be up for nomination?

ya-ha it's coffee time!
lmao ok.

there are still positions available, so background people and judges we need to come up with nominations for those catagories...

I am now complete
Old 21 May 2003, 08:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

If you still have a spot open I'll judge.
Old 21 May 2003, 08:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I also want a judge spot

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!