ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Resident Evil 2 ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2003, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Question Resident Evil 2 ?

I liked the movie Resident Evil, but the end leaves me wanting BADDLY to see a part two.
Old 19 May 2003, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Sadly yes they are in the process of a sequel dubbed Resident Evil 2 Nemesis (how original!)..Milla Jovovich is back resuming her role as Alice.The film takes off directly from where the 1st film left off,she finds herself in the middle of Raccoon city swamped by the undead,but she also has to combat the Nemesis,Umbrellas ltest creation (any fans of the videogame know what this thing looks like).Paul Anderson is back as a scribe,director and exec producer and is scheduled for release hopefully by December but it is subject to change.

When will filmic companies realise that making a good videogame to movie adaptation is practically impossible..there are a few prime example games that would make great movies if getting the proper treatment was the case but damned if they don't pick up the linear plot videogames and concoct a linear plot movie.Best videogame rip to date IMO was Mortal Kombat,didn't try to create a smart idear behind fighting ala the war of the allied nations in Street Fighter,nope they kept it simple..back in these days Mr Anderson was pretty cool..now he sucks.But if it's any concellation I hope any fans of the original enjoy this one.
Old 20 May 2003, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)

So, will she have to take on all of the Nemesis zombies all by herself???

Or will she get some help?
Old 20 May 2003, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

She has help in the form of Richard Mabius and Michael Richard Curry..these guys don't have character info leaked yet but I'll let you know as soon as I do.
Old 20 May 2003, 12:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Ok, I still can't wait to see the next movie though.

Thanx!
Old 20 May 2003, 07:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

They better make a second one after that shitty fucking ending
Old 20 May 2003, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

I prefer to call it the shitty fucking movie rather than just the shitty fucking ending!
Old 20 May 2003, 11:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I kinda liked the RE movie. I want Milla soooo bad. The video games don't exactly have the most brilliant plots either though...

I'll prolly see the sequel.

you know what was cool? when that laser thing turned that dude into cube steak. That was pretty kick ass.

also, Milla looked sooooo hot all the time.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2003, 11:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

^

Meh I have to say I prefer Michelle Rodriguez..she looks like she has a really bad ass attitude in all her movies,she just has the tough chick look..I like that look!
Old 20 May 2003, 12:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

ACTUALLY...Resident Evil does have a sequel coming 2004
called Resident Evil : Apocolypse
Milla Jovovich returns as well as Eric Mabius who was Matt Addison(the guy who was being transformed at the end of the first)

also look for Jill Valentine in the sequel and possibly other charactors from the games

sorry Tyler ..title change was recent...just helpin out

Old 20 May 2003, 01:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

2004 i want it out now!
Old 20 May 2003, 02:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

it should be out second quarter 2004...it doesnt start filming til August

Old 20 May 2003, 08:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Damn,another sequel.