ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Buffy the original movie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2003, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Buffy the original movie

Has anyone seen in.. It's from way back not sure when with luc berry wait i think that shis name?

What is with it. All the girls in the movie are a bunch of ditzy valley girls it's actually insulting.
Old 19 May 2003, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

luke perry...its valley girls..its been a sterotype since there were valley girls..It has gone on and will go on
Did you see Clueless? Legally Blonde?

it'll go on

BTW fun Buffy movie facts
1 Seth Green was the only person in both the series and the TV show..however his scenes were cut..he was still used for advertising and later got added to the credits
2 Joss Whedon is responsible for both the movie and the series

Old 19 May 2003, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah I bought way back when it 1st came out..meh I was young and niave,besides i'll watch practically any movie..Luke Perry..of Beverly Hills 90210 fame..Kristy Swanson who uh has also been in the Phantom,you know that lame ass superhero movie with Billy Zane? Donald Sutherland and Rutger Hauer as well..God knows why they were in it,they have too much talent for the like s of that..movie wise it was good when I was younger,I have 2 versions which have a few differing scenes and for the love of God I even bought the DVD..yeah I'm pathetic but what are ya gonna do!? Like I said I'll watch and probably buy most movies..got a rake of DVD's last night..Donnie Darko is such a good movie!
Old 20 May 2003, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've seen it, but since i'm a way bigger fan of the show, I kinda just ignore the movie's existence.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!