ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What makes someone popular?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2003, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default What makes someone popular?

Like in school do you ever wonder why the people you see become popular?
Old 19 May 2003, 05:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I was pretty popular..dunno guess it's because of my devilishly handsome good looks,my awe inspiring sense of humor and my intellectual pedigree!

Or because I smell good..

If you're naturally outgoing,good looking,funny or any other cliche like that then I guess thats reason enough to be popular..pfft I'd rather have 5 friends who like me for me rather than 15 who kiss my ass or like me for exterior bs that I could put on in order to get attention.
Old 19 May 2003, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I have never been popular in school and I really do not care if I'm not or I am it really does not matter to me.

I guess what makes someone popular is dressing the way the cool kids dress,liking the same things they do,listen to the same music they do...I dunno but those are some reasons and I should now because one of my friends trys really hard to fit in but he really is too much of a asshole and a loser to fit in...
Old 19 May 2003, 06:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I wouldn't know......people were always jealous of me because I was underground.
Old 19 May 2003, 06:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

High School is amongst the most shallow gathering of people ever assembled in one spot

anyways popularity in my High School was based upon how you looked,and dressed. Your participation in sports, wether or not you were funny...
Many things decided wether or not you were cool...most of it didnt actually matter, most important thing was not to lose yourself in the shallowness

besides the thing is you can't learn cool..you're just born with it

Old 19 May 2003, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

LOL love ur sig
Old 19 May 2003, 06:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
STEVE BOSTON said in post # :
I wouldn't know......people were always jealous of me because I was underground.
Yeah in a fucking sewer maybe! j/k
Old 19 May 2003, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Well, I haven't been to high school yet. But right now I've got a good amount of friends. I don't play any sports at school. I was never good at any sports besides wrestling but I never liked being in front of large amounts of people. I'm funny. I have a sense of humor. That's how I got friends. Being funny and nice.
Old 19 May 2003, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Looks play a big factor like a lot of people have said.

One thing no one mentioned yet is money. If someone has money (loaded parents), then everyone is gonna wanna hang with them because they can pay for them or help them out.

Being on sports teams, cheer team, etc.

The smart people are usually never popular, until someone wants to copy their homework, or get the answer to number 7 on that test or quiz. Fucking pricks.

God damn I hated high school....
Old 19 May 2003, 07:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Another thing I forgot to mention is that all of the 'popular' people are wiggers and rappers. And complete dumbasses.
Old 19 May 2003, 07:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
TM3 (plus one) said in post # :
Another thing I forgot to mention is that all of the 'popular' people are wiggers and rappers. And complete dumbasses.
That's such a stereotype..like I said I was pretty popular and I have a 147 IQ...and I don't rap either!
Old 19 May 2003, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
1 racial slur...and I doubt you go to school with any rappers

Old 19 May 2003, 07:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: What makes someone popular?

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
Like in school do you ever wonder why the people you see become popular?
Because they were the rich white kids....and their daddy was my daddy's boss.
Old 19 May 2003, 07:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

also... my parents have a lot of money but I was never 'popular'
Old 19 May 2003, 07:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
also... my parents have a lot of money but I was never 'popular'
Well there are a few exceptions...