ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Only in Texas....so very sad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2003, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Only in Texas....so very sad

ANGLETON, Texas (Reuters) - A Texas man who forced his 8-year-old stepson to walk five miles to school by zapping him repeatedly with a 100,000-volt stun gun was sentenced to two years in prison on Friday.

Theodore Moody, 27, was convicted on two counts of felony abuse on Thursday for using the stun gun on the eight-year-old boy and an 11-year-old stepdaughter. He was also convicted on one count of child endangerment for allowing his daughter, 2, and son, 3, to wander freely about his trailer park, wearing dirty diapers.

Moody, who lives in Brazoria County south of Houston, caught the attention of police last year after he punished the 8-year-old for missing the school bus by walking behind the boy on the five-mile journey to the school, repeatedly using the stun gun on him.

Police arrested Moody after he demonstrated the device on television news reports while wearing a cap that read "Marriage: the Leading Cause of Divorce." He also displayed a wooden paddle he had split on the boy's buttocks.

In the case of his stepdaughter, Moody was convicted of using it on her after she spilled hot water on the 2-year-old.

Stun guns are sold as a self-defense tool and designed to incapacitate attackers with an electrical charge. Police said Moody's stun gun delivered a shock akin to a bad bee sting.

Jurors asked to try the stun gun out during the trial, and returned their verdicts a few hours later.

So...How did/do your parents discipline you?

Old 19 May 2003, 03:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

They ground me from things..
Old 19 May 2003, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Only in Texas....so very sad

Quote:
Positively Page said in post # :
ANGLETON, Texas (Reuters) - A Texas man who forced his 8-year-old stepson to walk five miles to school by zapping him repeatedly with a 100,000-volt stun gun was sentenced to two years in prison on Friday.

Theodore Moody, 27, was convicted on two counts of felony abuse on Thursday for using the stun gun on the eight-year-old boy and an 11-year-old stepdaughter. He was also convicted on one count of child endangerment for allowing his daughter, 2, and son, 3, to wander freely about his trailer park, wearing dirty diapers.

Moody, who lives in Brazoria County south of Houston, caught the attention of police last year after he punished the 8-year-old for missing the school bus by walking behind the boy on the five-mile journey to the school, repeatedly using the stun gun on him.

Police arrested Moody after he demonstrated the device on television news reports while wearing a cap that read "Marriage: the Leading Cause of Divorce." He also displayed a wooden paddle he had split on the boy's buttocks.

In the case of his stepdaughter, Moody was convicted of using it on her after she spilled hot water on the 2-year-old.

Stun guns are sold as a self-defense tool and designed to incapacitate attackers with an electrical charge. Police said Moody's stun gun delivered a shock akin to a bad bee sting.

Jurors asked to try the stun gun out during the trial, and returned their verdicts a few hours later.

So...How did/do your parents discipline you?
my parents beat us with a belt...well my mom did and she slapped me silly. Though she'll deny me going to school with a red and sometimes bruised bottom. I guess it was for the best though because I am a very strong woman physically, emotionally and psyhcologically. Sure we don't see eye to eye on certain things but because of discpline I am very sucessfull in my life and I have them to thank (i would spnk my kids and ground hem but not beat them thats or sure.) For the record i have never been in a relationship where the guy has abused me physically nor wuld I do somethig of that nature to a guy.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 19 May 2003, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I got my spanking when I misbehaved. Nowadays if you ground your kids child protective services is all over your ass.
Old 19 May 2003, 05:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Take away the controllers to my game system so I can't play it...
Old 19 May 2003, 05:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^^^good one.
Old 19 May 2003, 05:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
EP_Version2

this dude is always posting news, who gives a crap
about this shit you find on the web and tell us about it

Old 19 May 2003, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I got my ass whooped..but I got tired of it and threw a hissy fit and then they became to scared to lay a hand on me..stupid fucks
Old 19 May 2003, 05:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Shut up B'lo.......Jobber.....Eminempac and how many other names you have...Kurt Has done more for pwf then you ever could.....
Old 19 May 2003, 05:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Thuganomics#1
^^^good one.
Yeah,whenever my Mom did it she knew I would go crazy if I could not play it and I almost did.She only took it away for a month but one time my sister let me sneak and play while my Mom was gone
Old 19 May 2003, 06:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

This is sad, but it doesn't just happen in Texas, Kurt. Believe it or not there is decent people here.
Old 19 May 2003, 06:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Dade said in post # :
This is sad, but it doesn't just happen in Texas, Kurt. Believe it or not there is decent people here.
I mostly just needed a title for the thread...lol
I'm sure there are...tho the taser thing might just be unique to Texas lol

Anyways ...My parents beat me with a belt, back hand, my dad even put me thru drywall a couple of times

grounding never worked I was too stubborn...
my parents tried the video game controller thing but I kept one hidden in my bedroom

Old 19 May 2003, 06:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO. What a fucking moron. What the fuck possesses a person to use a stun gun for disciplinary purposes on a child. God damn that guy is idiotic.

I would get spankings, belts, grounded form going outside, videogames taken away, etc.