ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My time here is done.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2003, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Arrow My time here is done.

Goodbye everyone. I'm not having fun here anymore and most of my e-friends posters have left. Thanks for the memories and thanks for the fueds. I won't forget you guys. If you wish to contact me heres my e-mail address:
slyashell@hotmail.com
Pretty cool e-mail, huh!
Super Mods please don't delete my account as i may like to read some olds post of mine when bored.

Acheivements:
Won an award for biggest PWF addict
Won an award for best sig
Once the most hated
Made England Famous
Most underrated
Most improved WarZone battler of the month
FIRST person to give you the "Tap Out" list

My last respect list:
Mr. Marbles
THE PWF ROCK(I'll probably miss reading his post the most)
THE TRUTH
STICK
SodaGirl
Johnny Blitz
Sarah
Da Loo
PsychoTaylor
BOSTON
Forgotten Sin
Wanderer
Bleak
Evil-Ryan
Kurt Angle
EdgezBaby
Stone Cold
Tig_Bitties

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 19 May 2003, 10:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My time here is done.

Quote:
Sly as hell said in post # :
Goodbye everyone. I'm not having fun here anymore and most of my e-friends posters have left. Thanks for the memories and thanks for the fueds. I won't forget you guys. If you wish to contact me heres my e-mail address:
slyashell@hotmail.com
Pretty cool e-mail, huh!
Super Mods please don't delete my account as i may like to read some olds post of mine when bored.

Acheivements:
Won an award for biggest PWF addict
Won an award for best sig
Once the most hated
Made England Famous
Most underrated
Most improved WarZone battler of the month
FIRST person to give you the &quot;Tap Out&quot; list

My last respect list:
Mr. Marbles
THE PWF ROCK(I'll probably miss reading his post the most)
THE TRUTH
STICK
SodaGirl
Johnny Blitz
Sarah
Da Loo
PsychoTaylor
BOSTON
Forgotten Sin
Wanderer
Bleak
Evil-Ryan
Kurt Angle
EdgezBaby
Stone Cold
Tig_Bitties
you will be missed. i'll email you as often as I can (I will tell you the sit in an email k?), and therr is sn if you decide you want to talk ok?

Take care,
sarah

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 19 May 2003, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

good luck and take care Sly, i'll miss tho we never really spoke, lol, but you was a good poster and I hope one day you'll be back

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 19 May 2003, 11:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

ok bye
Old 19 May 2003, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, take care. Never really talked to you but still, always sad to see another good poster leave.
Old 19 May 2003, 11:52 AM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Take care Sly
Old 19 May 2003, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Goodbye Sly. Take care
Old 19 May 2003, 01:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

unexpected PWF exit by Sly...my fellow PWF pot head!

mood- higher than Rock-Vegas? NAH!

You aint higher than Rock-Vegas, Rocklanta, Rock-chester, Rockberg, Cop Rock, PWF Rock, little-Rock, Detective Rock, Judge Rock....
IT JUST DOESNT MATTER WHICH ROCK IT IS!!

Hit that shit strong but dont choke, this aint no joke!

Take it easy man and best of luck in the future.

Old 19 May 2003, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Later Sly....
Old 19 May 2003, 01:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Peace Out Sly...and you definatley were one of the most underrated posters

You will be missed

Old 19 May 2003, 02:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Dang,sorry to see ya go

Hey can I have all of your points?LOL
Old 19 May 2003, 02:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
EP_Version2

i know you never liked me but take care SLY.

if your still here donate me your points,please

Old 19 May 2003, 03:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I think he should split his points to everyone who said by the him.
Old 19 May 2003, 03:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

bye sly...hopefully you will realize what in the name of sandpaper you were meant to do..
Old 19 May 2003, 05:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Peace out sly.....