ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Now these are starting to annoy me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Now these are starting to annoy me

Has anyone else seen those annoying Applemusic.com commercial
you know the ones...with Whitey singin "I like Big Butts" and that stupid ass kid singin "The Real Slim Shady"

why do they make commercials like this?
they dont make me wanna buy anything..they make me wanna hurt something

whats annoys you?

Old 18 May 2003, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

lol, those commericials are gay.
Old 18 May 2003, 09:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I saw one of thos just a minute ago. That kid is so annoying.

I also hated that zoom zoom kid. i just wanted to reach in the screen and smack the shit out of him.

Old 18 May 2003, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Commercials in general,they all piss me off because they basically tell people that you want this and you should have this..worse is the fact that people actually buy what they're told they should want.Too much stuff annoys me,so I'll end my rant there.
Old 18 May 2003, 09:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

the commercial that bug me most are the commercials they show before the movie at the theater

if I'm payin 9 bucks for the ticket I do not wanna see any god forsaken commercials...and that zoom zoom kid pissed me off too
I didnt wanna reach in the screen and smack him tho...I wouldnt to hop in the screen jack the dudes car turn it around and chase the kid while I yell ZOOM ZOOM MOTHER FUCKER

also the commercials during Pay Per Views piss me off
why do I have to see a commercial for Valvoline between matches
if I'm payin 30-40 bucks to see the damned thing I want more actual wrestling not another advertisement for the new album by some group with no talent coming out this tuesday

Old 18 May 2003, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The 2 commercials I hate are the ones with the Dell kid,but the one I absolutely hate is the sprint PCS one where the guy says "Can you hear me now? good" arrrrgh!!! I hate that guy.
Old 19 May 2003, 01:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

all collect phone call commercials. Unless the have Alf, Austin, Angle, or Hogan in them.

The new one with the Celin Deion song. I can't stand that bitch.

commercials for local businesses. They alll have a crappy video quality, and the acting is fucking atrocious.

i'll think of some more in a bit.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 19 May 2003, 12:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

what annoys me...i took up a whole thread on that. but honestly i don't think anything can annoy me now.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 19 May 2003, 02:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
PrincessSteph16 said in post # :
I saw one of thos just a minute ago. That kid is so annoying.

I also hated that zoom zoom kid. i just wanted to reach in the screen and smack the shit out of him.
lmao I hate the kid too. But I definately hate any applemusic commercial. specially since you have to pay one dollar per song thats ridiculous.
Old 19 May 2003, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

zoom zoom

Old 19 May 2003, 04:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
PrincessSteph16 said in post # :
VROOM! VROOM!
Old 19 May 2003, 05:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

The Carrot Top ones are the worst... I want to pour gasoline all over him and throw a lit match at his face.
Old 19 May 2003, 05:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Kevin PWF. said in post # :
The Carrot Top ones are the worst... I want to pour gasoline all over him and throw a lit match at his face.
I lkike the carrot tops because the guy is obviously so hideous and dumb its funny but a dumb type of funny.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete