ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Wrong Turn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2003, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Wrong Turn

Eliza Dusku Horror movie...coming May 30th

and guess who is bringin you clips???..thats right I am...
this one looks decent I sih I could get a hold of more but...cant find nothin

here's your clippage

Wrong Turn Clip 1

Wrong Turn Clip 2

Old 19 May 2003, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I want to see that... It might be shitty tho..
Old 19 May 2003, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yeah this one is hit or miss........
Old 24 May 2003, 01:38 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Wrong Turn

someone may of posted this or not but

Release Date: May 30th, 2003 (wide)

Release Date Note: (3/28/03) Fox was originally aiming for a September 10th, 2003 release date, but they've now bumped it up over three months to May 30th.

MPAA Rating: R (for strong violence and gore, some language and drug use)

Distributor: 20th Century Fox

Distributor Note: (10/21/02) The trades reported Friday that this project has been picked up by Regency Productions, which in the U.S. has a distribution deal with 20th Century Fox.

Production Company: Summit Entertainment (Dot the I, Dogville), Newmarket Capital Group (Memento), Stan Winston Productions (Wild Kingdom), Constantin Films (Resident Evil) (picked up by Regency Productions)

Cast: Eliza Dushku (Jessie), Jeremy Sisto (Scott), Emmanuelle Chriqui (Carly), Desmond Harrington (Chris), Lindy Booth (Francine), Ted Clark, Julian Richings, Garry Robbins, Kevin Zegers (Evan)

Director: Rob Schmidt (Crime + Punishment in Suburbia; his 1999 debut, Saturn, is still seeking distribution as of 9/2/01)

Special Makeup Effects: Stan Winston (1982's The Thing, Edward Scissorhands)

Screenwriter: Alan McElroy (Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Spawn; also has Ballistic: Ecks Vs Sever coming soon); rewrites by Adam Cooper and Bill Collage (feature debuts)

Based Upon: This movie is reportedly inspired by 1970's horror films like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Wes Craven's The Hills Have Eyes.

Premise: When Chris (Harrington) crashes into a carload of five other young people (Dushku, Sisto, Chriqui), the sextet soon finds themselves lost and trapped in the woods of West Virginia (quickly becoming a quartet, as well), hunted down by three (click and scroll for what could be spoilers: "cannibalistic mountain men grossly disfigured through generations of in-breeding." There's no word yet (9/2/01) about how receptive the West Virginia Chamber of Commerce will be to this project.

Filming: Production started on August 6th, 2002 in Toronto (originally scheduled to start in late 2001, and then in February and May of 2002) on a budget of $10 million. (10/28/02) Filming wrapped up earlier this month.

Filming Note: (9/2/01) There's no word yet about whether there will be any filming in the beautiful Appalachian wilderness areas of West Virginia, where I'm sure the locals are going to just "love" being portrayed this way. (7/9/02) Well, they won't have to worry about that, as they'll be using Canada to substitute for the Appalachians.

Genre: Horror, Teen

Script Review: Creature-Corner.com

Trailer Note: (5/7/03) According to ComingSoon.net, this film will not be getting a theatrical trailer, after the MPAA shot down all three trailers that 20th Century Fox submitted to them for all being "too intense".

Watch Clips from the Movie: Yahoo! Movies

Official Site: WrongTurnMovie.com

Message Board: Share your thoughts on our "Wrong Turn" Message Board
Old 24 May 2003, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

believe I did...and based on the format of this post I'd say you copied the entry from upcomingmovies.com

LOL

Old 25 May 2003, 02:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'd just go for Eliza. Mmmmm, Eliza
Old 27 May 2003, 12:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler
believe I did...and based on the format of this post I'd say you copied the entry from upcomingmovies.com

LOL

yeah so never said I wrote it