ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Crying during a movie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2003, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light
Default Crying during a movie

so what was the last movie that made you cry? There is nothing wrong with admitting it. I actually shed some tears during Hardball when G-Baby got killed outside the apartment building.
Old 18 May 2003, 07:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Mine is kind of stupid, and is more of sentimental type thing.

I was watchin Cruel Intentions, and it was the scene where Reese Witherspoon's character and Ryan Phillipe's character were riding in his car and she was trying to get him to smile or laugh. She made that face where she stuck her tongue out and then used her fingers as horns.

Cynthia ALWAYS makes that face, and it made me think of her and miss her and all the weird things her and I would do together. Kinda dumb, but oh well. Love hurts sometimes
Old 18 May 2003, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

In Tarzan when his dad dies.
Well my eyes started to get watery.
Everybody near me was balling big time.
and Im like what?

Old 18 May 2003, 07:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah I can admit it..I don't do it that often but I have cried at the end of Braveheart..the hung,drawn and quartered scene..the end of the Green Mile when John asks Paul not to put the sheet over his head because he's scared of the dark..I cried like a damn baby at that part.Um thats about it I think.
Old 18 May 2003, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I cried at the end of Plains, Trains And Automobiles when you find out John Candy doesn't have a family...

When G-Baby died was a very sad moment...As well as Dough Boy's brother in Boyz N' The Hood...

When Spock died at the end of Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan...I know...I know...

There are alot more movies I'm sure...I just can't remember them...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 18 May 2003, 09:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

The end of Saving Private Ryan when Private Ryan is standing over the grave and asks "Am I a good man?"

Old 18 May 2003, 09:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

In The Untouchables when Malone (Sean Connery) is killed...

As well as in Dragonheart...When the Dragon (Sean Connery) has to die...

When Remington is killed in Ghost And The Darkness...

When you find out in Angels In The Outfield that Tony Danza's character is goin' to die and at the end of the season they win the Pennet...He makes the divin' catch to win the game...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 18 May 2003, 09:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

In Charlies Angels when LL Cool J turns into Drew Barrywhore

I cried and screamed

Old 18 May 2003, 10:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have never cried from a movie. And no i'm not trying to act 'tough'.
Old 18 May 2003, 10:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Last time I really cried in a movie was when I saw Lion King (yeah laugh it up) when Mufasa or whatever the hell his name was died.

There have probably been more, but thats the only one I really remember.
Old 18 May 2003, 11:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Can't Recall crying during a movie, at least not right now.

Old 18 May 2003, 11:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think one of the first times I saw Forrest Gump I cried at the end when he was at Jenny's grave talkin to her. That part was really sad.
Old 19 May 2003, 04:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i am serious when i say no, i've never cried watching a movie
Old 19 May 2003, 08:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I watched dangerous minds last night and cried when that cute guy died..
Old 19 May 2003, 07:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I think one of the first times I saw Forrest Gump I cried at the end when he was at Jenny's grave talkin to her. That part was really sad.
Yeah that's another 1 I cried at,such an upbeat movie and then a damn downer of an ending..

Oh and I shed a tear at the end of One flew over the cuckoos nest when McMurphy died.

Oh and at the end of Lost Highway..because it was such a horrible movie,I felt sorry for those unfortunate enough to actually see it!