ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Gathering of the Church of Destruction

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2003, 03:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default The Gathering of the Church of Destruction

Those who are priveliged enough to be a minister of the californian church of something or other, insert your msn messenger adresses for everyone's own sake. One night it will be organised that the Church will hold mass in MSN or PWF. Also, the final member will be decided like so:
1) Each already chosen member will have a choice of who they wanted.
2) A poll will be held, each person must vote for someone other than who they nominated.
3) The winner is in.

Thank you for your attention.
Father Submission.
Old 18 May 2003, 04:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

When you have decided, please post your nomination in this thread. Also, the poll will be open to members of the church only.
Old 18 May 2003, 07:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

My nomination is Stick.
Old 18 May 2003, 12:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

all I know is we need a chick.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 May 2003, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
1000% RUDO~!

Father RUDO is on a distinguished road

Can the mass be on AIM?

I really don't want to go to the trouble to instal MSN Instant Messenger on my computer... and I'm really curious to know what Ice's screenname has been all this time.
Old 18 May 2003, 03:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I also vouch for a female..we need to be able to call out our sister in order to keep the communication between men and women in tact..after some coffee and careful delibertaion I shall issue my nominee.

I asked a couple at the store earlier if they wanted to be married..they just lloked at me weird and walked away.
Old 18 May 2003, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Anyway guys get a picture of someone for your banner..I'm gonna go request 1 so find a pic and post it in the request thread.