ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

This is one newbie I want you all to be nice to.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2003, 02:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
err This is one newbie I want you all to be nice to.

Tonight my cousin signed up here at PWF and I would like you to welcome him. His user name is Living Dead. And I want you all to treat him better than any normal newbie.

I've told him about how "nice" all of you are, so don't dissapoint me guys.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 May 2003, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: This is one newbie I want you all to be nice to.

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Then you lied to him and therefore do not respect him. But I promise to be nicer to him than I would a "normal" person
Old 18 May 2003, 02:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

It's like an unwritten rule to wail on noobs isn't it..however I shall show leniancy my brother.

Well where is he?

Ah never the less welcome aboard Living Dead,enjoy your posting and never lose the faith in the Church of Destruction!
Old 18 May 2003, 02:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

Damn it Ryan!

You ruined the fun part of this. But thanks guys. Espically since you 2 can be some of the hardest people on noobs, besides me of course.

he should post in here pretty soon.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 May 2003, 02:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: This is one newbie I want you all to be nice to.

Quote:
Tonight my cousin signed up here at PWF and I would like you to welcome him. His user name is Living Dead. And I want you all to treat him better than any normal newbie.

Ah I see you substituted retarded for nice..couldn't slip that by me though! God do you people ever sleep?
Old 18 May 2003, 02:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

LiViNg_DeAd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LiViNg_DeAd

the bleak just doesn't want you to scary me off too fast but if i say something that you don't like feel free to tell me. i don't really care if you do because it won't hurt my feelings, not that you care but now we understand each other... hey guys

J.T.H.M. is my god.
Old 18 May 2003, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Damn it Ryan!

You ruined the fun part of this. But thanks guys. Espically since you 2 can be some of the hardest people on noobs, besides me of course.

he should post in here pretty soon.
I ruined it? How the fuck did I do that?
Old 18 May 2003, 02:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

and there he is boys.

I brought you fresh meat, so go for it.

Old 18 May 2003, 02:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
LiViNg_DeAd said in post # :
the bleak just doesn't want you to scary me off too fast but if i say something that you don't like feel free to tell me. i don't really care if you do because it won't hurt my feelings, not that you care but now we understand each other... hey guys
Well, since I'm supposed to be "nice" to you, I'll start off with some friendly advice...

First and foremost... drop the AV, we don't take too kindly to Hardy Boy fans around here.

Second, what is J.T.H.M mean and why is it your God?

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 18 May 2003 at 02:46 AM.
Old 18 May 2003, 02:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Ryan you flat out said that you were not nice people. I was hoping he would find out the hard way.

and sorry I guys. I have no control over his taste in AVs. I guess well have to have one made up for him.

Oh well......

Old 18 May 2003, 02:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
LiViNg_DeAd said in post # :
Oh if people have a problem they'll be pretty vocal about it..but naturally you can just tell em where to shove it!
Old 18 May 2003, 02:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :

First and foremost... drop the AV, we don't take too kindly to Hardy Boy fans around here.

Oh Christ it's like the wild west "We don't take kindly ta strangers around these parts-pting! (spit bucket sound effect)"

And the wailing has begun..not record time but it was pretty fast. :LMAO:
Old 18 May 2003, 02:45 AM   #13 (permalink)

LiViNg_DeAd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LiViNg_DeAd

Jthm stands for Johnny the homocidial maniac. the av is going away as soon as i finish this post, because i found out it looked really gay in my first post.

J.T.H.M. is my god.
Old 18 May 2003, 02:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Ryan you flat out said that you were not nice people. I was hoping he would find out the hard way.

and sorry I guys. I have no control over his taste in AVs. I guess well have to have one made up for him.

Oh well......
Dude, I routinely tell the people I like to go fuck themselves. Just because I'm being "nicer" doesn't really mean I'm being nice...
Old 18 May 2003, 02:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

I tried to warn him about the Hardy thing, but he didn't listen. See what happens when you don't listen to advice cuz.

Actually Tyler, I think it was record time. I'll have to check.